PDA

View Full Version : who makes the best powercomander ???

BEARAZZ
01-29-2008, 06:22 PM
I was just wandering if any brand of powercomander is better than the other.. I have seen many brands on the market and lookin to buy the best one ...

lagrassa29
01-29-2008, 07:36 PM
id say the dynojet cuz its like a universal one all the other ones are specific for their exhaust so if you ever want to change u need a new commander

shoey
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM
most EFI tuners are adjustable but none are as finely tunable as the Dynojet PC3, two hundred rpm intervals and upgradable to ignition control with new module, plus more maps than anyone make it the best choice.

feature05
01-29-2008, 10:04 PM
By far dyno jet power commander III USB is the best.

Like said above.

-adjustable every 250 rpms
-a bunch of maps already made for it
-attach ignition module for extra power and 1000 rpms
-easy to install maps
-also download the fuel pump accelarator

In my opinion its very durable, my zip ties holding it in broke once and it fell out and was hanging by the wire since i have an open fuelatv intake. The chain and sprocket ate it up pretty bad and it still works perfectly to this day. I was impressed because I thought it was trashed. I hade got my from fuelmotousa.com which was the best price and they'll have the map already installed for you to your upgrades so all you have to do is install it.

BEARAZZ
01-30-2008, 05:46 PM
does anyone know if fuel atv offer a airbox and powercomander combo ???

spincr4hire
02-11-2008, 07:38 AM
I put the Dyno Jet PC-3 on over the weekend. I'm running an open lid, billet adaptor with oversized Uni foam filter, and an HMF slip-on. I used the Dr.D slip-on/open lid mapping. It really woke it up, but I need to go up a tooth in the front. I was lugging around in 3rd gear yesterday, lol.