PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Suzuki Lt250R Quad Racer

Bubba ryan 17
01-29-2008, 06:15 PM
I run Spectrol oil in it when you mix the gas. Was just bored .40 over 3 weeks ago. Has New Weisco piston and rings. Not much ride time on it since then. Only 5 hours on rebuild. FMF Fatty pipe and silencer, k and n air filter, mikuni 36mm Carb. Has Boysen Reeds, DG front bumper, DG nerf bars and DG rear grab bar. It has Carlisle rear tires and Kenda claws in the front. ITP Aluminum rims, Has race cut fenders, shock outerwears covers, new spark plug, , EZ pull clutch lever, pro design kill switch, has new oury grips, bottom skid plate. Brand new kick start lever. ALL BREAKS WORK GREAT,NO BENT AXLE OR CRACKS IN THE FRAME Its basically ready to race all it needs is a rider. The plastic just needs a few screws to hold it on tight because it wiggles, but it wont fall off. There is 2 small tears in the seat. There is 1 small crack in the plastic by the rear grab bar. The rear shock needs to be rebuilt but doesn’t affect the way it rides.

this is not my bike this is a buddies so you can contact me through pms or email thetthammer@aol.com so that way i can let him know.

i do have pics of the bike all you have to do is ask and i will be more than willing to send them.

the only reason he is selling this bike is because he would like to have a 4 stroke the bike runs very strong and has very respectable power.

1800 no lower