PDA

View Full Version : 50" wide (A-arms / Axle)

maconu
01-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Anyone have an opinion (thats asking for trouble) on what a-arms / axle manufacturer to get my ds450 50" wide??

Also what is the opinion on long travel linkage for DS450 (epic is the only place I have seen these)?

I will be mostly on mx track with some worcs racing..

hasta!!!!

nvrpmx
01-29-2008, 05:58 PM
holtz a-arms and rpm axle thats what the motoworks team is using

John Houser
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Houser Racing has made +0" a-arms for Warnert/Can-AM and the LTE, Luney Tune Exhaust, race teams. These have been in testing mode for a few weeks. We have a production run of MX A-Arms being made. Both XC & MX use 20" stroke shocks (+/- due to setup & tire size) with 5.75" stroke. I feel this is going to be a great addition to a great handling quad. We also made a +1" reduced bump steer stem for the XC guys. This stem had the steering slowed down & has "adjustable stops". Sorry, but you will have to buy both stem & stop together. When we made this adjustable stop, I noticed that the steering stem seal on top needed to be better and there was not a seal below the stem bearing. We wanted to improve this design. We used upper & lower seals like the Honda steering stem. It is a bolt on item. We do not have any info on web yet.
John Houser

hondarider101
01-30-2008, 06:14 PM
hey ^^^^ i pm'ed you about something else.