PDA

View Full Version : 250R Engine FS Duncan 275 Hyperdyne w/ Extras.

racerx573
01-28-2008, 02:26 PM
I have fresh Paul Turner 275 Hyperdyne engine.

Hyperdyned cylinders are very similar to Nikasil coatings. They have removed the steel sleeve from the OEM cylinder and installed and integrated aluminum plated sleeve.

Engine has a Duncan Powerhead, it is ported for MX racing.

V-force 2 Reed Cage with 1/4" Spacer Plate

It has a brand new top end with 0 hours, and a fresh long rod set up with spacer plate.

All new bottom end bearings.

I just put a Hinson 8 plate clutch set up on this engine, and it has the quick change cover as well as a billet water pump cover.

Chrome clutch arm, and stator cover.

This is definitely a holeshot motor. I have owned 265 powervalves, 265 non PV, 330's, 310's..and this is by far the best engine I have ever run. It has VERY low hours since built. I used it as my spare, and at one point was in my back up Laeger R, before I turned it into a YZ426 hybrid.

The whole thing was sent to Duncan to be built, and assembled.
It was rebuilt by VPS and had the new top end and spacer plate/long rod put in it.

I've got about $6,000 invested into this engine.

Only flaw is the rear cases were repaired by VPS from dirt and gravel getting in between the swingarm and cases and there was a hairline crack.

A complete extra stock clutch that was taken out of it that has a Hinson basket.
Also another complete tranny w/ shift forks, etc and a ton of other bottom end parts.
A set of new clutch fibers

Asking $1800 shipped.

310r
02-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey,

Could u give me a call asap, i have a question to ask u about ur laeger 426 hybrid. I tried to pm u but ur mailbox is full. My number is 570 527-8714 thanks, josh