PDA

View Full Version : Starting Problems

KENNY HEMMINGS
01-28-2008, 08:53 AM
I have a 06 YFZ thats giving me problems with starting??
it will crank with out even using the starter button with the stop-run switch in the run position you can turn the key to the on position and it will crank??I have put a new starter switch on already didnt help also have robbed parts off my 07 solinoid and the relay beside the solinoid still does the same thing?anybody else had this problem?

popo
01-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by KENNY HEMMINGS
I have a 06 YFZ thats giving me problems with starting??
it will crank with out even using the starter button with the stop-run switch in the run position you can turn the key to the on position and it will crank??I have put a new starter switch on already didnt help also have robbed parts off my 07 solinoid and the relay beside the solinoid still does the same thing?anybody else had this problem?

You have a cut in the wire harness.

#17YFZRACER
01-28-2008, 06:23 PM
:confused:

Dr89
01-28-2008, 08:39 PM
yea something is touching something its not supposed to be, so as soon as you put it on "run" its automatically fireing

KENNY HEMMINGS
01-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by popo
You have a cut in the wire harness.

Thanks, guys I found it last night rubbed spot in harness didnt take long to fix, but took a h#ll of a long time to find!!

popo
01-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by KENNY HEMMINGS
Thanks, guys I found it last night rubbed spot in harness didnt take long to fix, but took a h#ll of a long time to find!!

I win :D