PDA

View Full Version : Totally aftermarket yamaha banshee for sale or trade!

bad_shee05
01-27-2008, 04:45 PM
hey all. I have a 98 banshee i think i might sell to buy a milder 4 stroke. But i would be happy to take trades on a raptor, or a honda or yamaha 450 quad of equal or a little greater value. Quad has been well maintained and barely ridden and has almost 5000$ in reciepted aftermarket parts. I can post some pics but i just got the frame painted and its almost together.

List of mods.

Cascade chrome covers all around.
ac nerf bars and full skid plates
brand new o-ring chain and sprocket set, geared down 2 teeth
toomy t-6 full exhaust
full elka suspension and shock covers
moose racing handle bars and carbon fiber hand guards
trinity stage 4 intake
trinity stage 4 2 into 1 carb
trinity stage 4 air box kit with K&N and outerwear
trinity stage 4 port and bore job (1st over bore)
V-force 3 reeds
B-Cool head with 20cc domes and brand new O-Rings
Adjustable timing plate
New stator and coil
Brand new dirt digger clutch kit and cable
Moose racing throttle and cable
Team alba racing graphics kit and Ceet gripper seat cover
DG Bumpers front and back
Engine has a brand new chrome allen bolt kit
cascade shifter and kick starter
Hinson brake lever

Motor has less than a year on an entire new wiseco top end, brand new hot rod crank, and all brand new bearings and seals. Maybe 15 hours on it. I just have no time to ride and i dont like to ride it its cold or wet.

Just purchased Brand new razr's for the rear, they havent even been mounted yet! I also bought douglas aluminum wheels for front and back and the rears have a full house beedlock around them. I have not even recieved these yet so they have never been mounted or ran at all!!

I just got the frame, a-arms, swing arm, and wheels painted a custom jet black with 6 coats of clear on them so it looks amazing. Has grey and yellow plastic. Frame has all new bearings, seals and bushings. I can send pics within the next day or 2 but like i said i dont even have the wheels yet!

I am looking to get $3300 out of it or trade for a good condition 450 that is a bit milder. This quad is outragously fast and i just want something i can just putt around on and play with. Any questions feel free to e-mail!

bad_shee05
01-28-2008, 12:57 PM
I would also be willing to trade it for maybe a newer 400ex with mods. If anyone has anything just let me know!

bad_shee05
01-28-2008, 06:27 PM
sorry pics arent very good

bad_shee05
01-28-2008, 06:27 PM
engine

bad_shee05
01-28-2008, 06:28 PM
engine 2

guitarfan4life
01-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Trade you an '03 DS 650. Let me know.

bad_shee05
01-29-2008, 03:06 PM
sorry i am really pretty dead set on either a yamaha or a honda. thanks tho

bad_shee05
01-29-2008, 10:44 PM
I would be willing to travel a bit to deliver also. And if someone wants to trade i will deliver the quad within a couple hundred miles free of charge! Thanks! Please feel free to offer anything and everything! I would be willing to make a trade plus some cash for a good 450! I am selling this quad outright in my town for 3500 and if it doesnt sell i will probably end up just trading it in on a quad from the dealer so i would really like to get rid of it to someone i know its going to! I also have a ton of stock parts that go along with the quad.
Thanks!

exrider406ex
02-10-2008, 09:00 AM
02 yamaha raptor full yoshi pipe jet kit k&n filter new clutch,battery,and axle bearings holeshot rear tires nerfbars renthal bars runs great I'll meet you half way if your interested

bad_shee05
02-10-2008, 12:36 PM
sorry i already sold my quad. sounds like a great bike though