PDA

View Full Version : Need Honda stuff and Tires and riding gear

DezertRacer
01-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Get rid of the extra stuff laying around in you garage!!

I am looking for front tires size 23x7x10 6 ply. Used is fine, but please have 80% tread or more. (Maxxis razr2, kenda klaw xc, ?? open to any decent brand, as long as they are good)

* HID or Halogen lamp, 7 to 9 inches, good working condition, open to any brand as long as it isn't junk (internal ballast, under 100w)

* Spare rear tires 20x11x10 race type (razr, razr2, holeshot etc; must hold air, a few plugs ok, but none on the sidewall, 50-60% tread or more, to be used as spares)

* looking for riding pants and jersey, size 34 pant, large jersey, yellow in color, open to brands, used ok.

* Chest protector ( looking for a good deal here! used ok, clear in color prefered)

Also looking for the following parts for a 1988 Honda TRX250R:

* Full Chassis skid plate (can be used, can be dented, as long as it it still usable and will still protect!)

* Front Bumper (I need a desert racing type bumper, Motorsport products desert bumper;PRM summit;Motorsport products mx/xc bumper, etc)

* Desert seat with gripper cover (hi flite, ceet, etc)

* Rear grab bar (open to anything from stock type loop to wide grab bar, preffer a number plate can be mounted on it)

* POSSIBLY looking for plastics (yellow or black in color, scratches ok, no holes, no one piece front ends, as I run a center mounted light where the hood should be, race cut ok)

Lots of stuff! Let me know what you got, how much you want (pass on those good deals!) I have cash in hand for the right deals!! send offers and pics to cqcsolutions@yahoo.com or post them here.

NOTE: I am looking for good deals here, if I wanted to pay retail I would go buy the stuff new. Thanks.

Humphrey661
01-30-2008, 11:35 AM
The only thing you might want that i Got is a Clear and Green MOOSE chest protector and i got Some orange Shift gear too.

j28d
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Email sent, I have the black plastic, chest protector, desert bumper, xc grab bar, and the razr2's.

DezertRacer
02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Just an update of what I am still looking for, so far:

Purchased front Razr 2's from j28D

Purchase pending on skid plate from xtremelimit

Purchased yellow plastics from ltl666devil

Purchased Chest Protector from chino886

Purchased 7" light from e bay

Purchased Grab bar

Still need the following:

* spare front tires size 23x7x10 6 ply. Used is fine, but please have 60% tread or more, to be used as spares

* Spare rear tires 20x11x10 race type (razr, razr2, holeshot etc; must hold air, a few plugs ok, but none on the sidewall, 50-60% tread or more, to be used as spares)

* looking for riding pants and jersey, size 34 pant, large jersey, yellow in color, open to brands, used ok.

Also looking for the following parts for a 1988 Honda TRX250R:

* Desert seat with gripper cover (hi flite, ceet, etc)

Lots of stuff! Let me know what you got, how much you want (pass on those good deals!) I have cash in hand for the right deals!! send offers and pics to cqcsolutions@yahoo.com or post them here.

NOTE: I am looking for good deals here, if I wanted to pay retail I would go buy the stuff new. Thanks.

Zach648
02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Hey I have 22" GNCC fronts and 20" rears that I can sell you. Theres a few plugs in the rear, I just checked them the other day and theyve been holding air for a few months now.

I have a 2 sets of axo gear in a 34 waist. One black set, one green and yellow set.

Ill sell it all cheap, but you pay the full shipping price.

PM me if you want and we can discuss price.