PDA

View Full Version : First race tomorrow

bloodmoney23
01-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Whats up guys.....just figured id let ya know my first race of the season is tomorrow. ill post some pics if my wife and cousin get some good ones. Its at a place called TV Land NEMX Indoor. Wish me luck cause winner gets 200% payback. Lets see if that rebuild does me any good. Ill get the pics up tomorrow night or sunday. Heres what im working with for those of you who havent seen it.
http://i25.tinypic.com/t52jcz.jpg

HAKKATTACK
01-25-2008, 11:16 AM
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!

Turboderf
01-25-2008, 11:49 AM
good luck hey take some pics of the track we dont have indoor tracks here in florida i would like to see the lay out cool be safe

JessetheKid
01-25-2008, 11:53 AM
if this is your first race I would not suggest racing the pro money quad class that is the only one that pays there will probially be a few pro's out there or atleast proam riders.

turbo j
01-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Good Luck, Hope that seat cover does'nt come off.

coryatver
01-25-2008, 12:53 PM
good luck get a good start

bloodmoney23
01-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by turbo j
Good Luck, Hope that seat cover does'nt come off.

lol gotta have jokes on the seat cover. well i should have my Quad Tech hump seat by the middle of next month so im not worried about it. that POS on there now is as tight as the damn thing will go. i think i got a screwed up one. first seat cover i ever botched.......oh well. and hey floridian, i will take some pics but here is the website to the place if ya wanna get a general idea. http://www.nemx.webpointusa.com/

Turboderf
01-25-2008, 02:13 PM
thats cool indoor riding rain or shine or snow !!!what will they think of next

DEERCHOOPER
01-25-2008, 03:15 PM
have fun dude. i never raced there but i have been there to watch practice.

New450r
01-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Have fun is that seat cover one made for extra padding.

BlaineKaiser450
01-25-2008, 05:37 PM
good luck and that is a SICK quad!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

bloodmoney23
01-25-2008, 05:38 PM
the seat cover is just a POS NStyle, supposed to be direct fit but due to how the cover is cut thats as tight as it will go. but the quad tech should be here mid feb so im not worried about it. I went up tonight to sign up and watch some of the practice, its colder inside the track than it is outside of the place. So to top it all off its a rocking 20º outside and approx 10-15º colder inside. hopefully all the people tomorrow will warm it up a little. But it does have a real nice double and a really nice tabletop i cant wait to hit. and i decided NOT to run the pro series when Team Kawasaki and Team Yamaha showed up while i was signing up. If i do good and place top 3 im just gonna run pro the rest of the year. I need competition to get better. But if i suck and run the bottom 3.....i should think of better ways to spend my money next winter, lol.

wayfastwhitey69
01-25-2008, 08:16 PM
go like hell and dont double guess anything

exrider49
01-25-2008, 09:56 PM
good luck i was just there a few weekends back and it is deff. tight and rough on a quad if the track is still the same...

pro-rider46
01-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Good Luck Man!!!

bloodmoney23
01-26-2008, 07:06 PM
well......i botched it. ive been sick all week but have been feeling better so figured i was good. Did a decent practice run but was hurting pretty bad after. Figured i was just outta shape. Ran the qualifier and couldnt even breath but still finished 7th. Well just got home from the hospital cause turns out ive had pneumonia this whole past week and the race really screwed me up. i have an in-home ventilator cause i cant breath for crap on my own. Oh well. I had fun and if im better ill be there on the 16th to do better.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey man u finished and u didnt get hurt. Thats all that matters. Hope u feel better soon.

How was the track? I was there last year and it was real rough. Do they still have the rhythm section?

bloodmoney23
01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
i was talking to one guy and he said the track was completely different than last year but.....it still had a rythm section on the back side. I know when i go there i have to drop a tooth in front cause i couldnt get enough speed to clear anything and kept casing no matter how hard i hit it and couldnt get higher than 2nd gear the whole race. The track was pretty dang rough though and more dirtbike oriented. the track was way too loose. About 5 quads spun out and about 6 dirtbikes just slid out from under the rider. When i get better my cousin, friend and i are gonna start practicing up there. its got some really nice jumps for an indoor. Im off the ventilator as of right now but still feeling pretty crappy so looks like im stuck inside for a week or 2.