PDA

View Full Version : Atv Fury 2 Race Online Right Now!!!

Wired
11-14-2002, 09:51 PM
be there or be square, my name will either be Guetter or Wired... im going to setup my ip adapter and i'll be there in 5 mins :)

Wired
11-14-2002, 11:25 PM
well i see no one took my invitation, good thing.... i went 10 for 10... seems that no one knows how to play the game? pisses me off that they always leave too. but i got a good feel on how online play will work. im confident we will be able to run excellent tournaments for sure! make sure when tourny day arrives that your online and have a universal port keyboard so we can talk in the atv fury chat room to set up tourny brackets. hope to see some of you guys in the room soon!

oh yeah one more thing.... i got all the quads unlocked already :)

11-14-2002, 11:28 PM
What are all the quads?

Wired
11-14-2002, 11:33 PM
you name it its on there even the new polaris it looks. if you guys go to unlock the quads, go to the very last one... its a striking resemblence to the new predator, i dont have enough points yet to get the last too unlocked :( but you cant use them on championship so i didnt bother :D

Z400central
11-14-2002, 11:35 PM
Is there a Z400? and also, how does the net thing work? is it dialup or something? what if you have high speed internet? how do u hook it up that way?

TC17
11-14-2002, 11:36 PM
yeah it looks pretty cool. i think the best bang for the buck on there is the Duncan Racing 250R. i like it. it's only 2400 or something. i'm not going to be getting that adapter for a while though. probably not until christmas even. oh well. i'll just have to practice a lot.

Nausty
11-14-2002, 11:39 PM
I think there is ways to hook it up to cable internet if you already have it and you got the network thingy, lol, i'm tired. But you can buy a adapter that is like 56k that uses your phone line.

Just do a search on the internet on how to hook cable internet up with a ps2. I know its possible I just don't remember how exactly.

Wired
11-14-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by hpicrv00
Is there a Z400? and also, how does the net thing work? is it dialup or something? what if you have high speed internet? how do u hook it up that way?

ah man its great, im using a DSL ethernet line for mine and it connects automatically, just follow the on screen instruction and you cant go wrong! same for dial up, just takes alittle longer to load

Wired
11-14-2002, 11:41 PM
oh woops, forgot to answer your first question, i dont see a z400 actually.... i dont see any suzuki, only thing close is the new kawasaki kfx700 or whatever the **** it is.... its ugly :)

Z400central
11-15-2002, 12:18 AM
ohh sure!! they put a KFX700 but not a Z400! lol:D *gets on the phone with makers of ATVF2*

BadA$$440
11-15-2002, 07:24 AM
Hey Jon, i might run out to walmart and get the adpater and memory card tommorrow. Will my keyboard that is hooked up to my comp work with the chat room thing..

P.S. Im not real fast, i still need to learn the rthym sections better. I'll let you know when i get the adpater setup.

tom400ex
11-15-2002, 08:27 AM
I went out and bought it yesterday on my lunch because i heard all you guys talking about it. it kicks ***! I was playing it for hours when i got home from work. I can't find the dial up modems anywhere. where did you guys get yours?

Z400central
11-15-2002, 08:57 AM
one question.....how is the sound? do the quads sound REAL? unlike the car games.....:rolleyes:

flyin#5
11-15-2002, 09:41 AM
suzuki probably didnt want them to put the z on the game just like yamaha didnt want the raptor on the first one. they probably dont want it to be slow on the game and get beat then have everyone that plays the game thing it sucks and not want to but on in real life.

jon, youve had the game for 2 days and you already beat it? game freak :D :rolleyes:

BadA$$440
11-15-2002, 09:42 AM
ya the sound is pretty real. The only thing is is that half of the music is lame and the crashes arent as real as the first game. Other then that its a tight game

exriderdude
11-15-2002, 11:54 AM
hey, how much is the adaptor, and is there anything special i need to do to play online. im getting it tonight, i have enough for the game but i dont know about the adapter.

oh, by the way, im the jeremiah jones of this game:D

BadA$$440
11-15-2002, 11:59 AM
the adaptor is 40 bucks and u need a memoy card and inernet service

Wired
11-15-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX
jon, youve had the game for 2 days and you already beat it? game freak :D :rolleyes:

lol yea you got me there. if you think thats bad.... when christmas time comes around one of us usually gets a new game, whether it be for the NES, Sega, N64, PS2 or XBOX we play it till we beat it! i know it may sound sad but its tradition in our family. last year my brother got an XBOX and the game halo from his girlfriend for christmas.... we played 18 hours NON stop and dual storyline mode and beat the game in record time. we're hardcore gamers theres no doubt about it! just thought i'd share that with you guys lmao!

exriderdude
11-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

lol yea you got me there. if you think thats bad.... when christmas time comes around one of us usually gets a new game, whether it be for the NES, Sega, N64, PS2 or XBOX we play it till we beat it! i know it may sound sad but its tradition in our family. last year my brother got an XBOX and the game halo from his girlfriend for christmas.... we played 18 hours NON stop and dual storyline mode and beat the game in record time. we're hardcore gamers theres no doubt about it! just thought i'd share that with you guys lmao!

geez, could you sleep that night. i remember when i got vice city i played it for 7 hours and couldnt sleep that night, i kept dreamin about the game:huh

Wired
11-15-2002, 12:08 PM
haha why thats we stay up till we beat it, cause we knew we wouldnt be able to sleep anyways... the day after you beat it is sorta hard to sleep though haha :D

BadA$$440
11-15-2002, 12:09 PM
Jon, will my keyboard from my comp work for the chat?

Wired
11-15-2002, 12:17 PM
yep make sure its a universal port and plugs into the front of the ps2 you'll be set!

Cruzin720
11-15-2002, 02:06 PM
will the adaptor work with aol?

dabombdale
11-15-2002, 02:54 PM
do you play on your computer screen or on the tv, please explain thoro so i can see what is going on lol

raptor_02
11-15-2002, 04:32 PM
man you guys make me sick!!!!! I have been looking everywhere for that game!!!!!!!!! Wal Mart don't have it, the mall didn't have it, sucks!!!!!!!!! Anyways do you have to buy quads on this one??? If so are all the cannondales on it???? If you don't care name all the quads thats on it!!!!!!!!! Can you modify quads?????