PDA

View Full Version : 2001 240cc yamaha blaster cheap

blwngp01
01-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Have a 2001 Yamaha Blaster for sale. Quad has under 8 hours on a rebuild. Comes with many extras such as full skid plates, FMF fatty and FMF power core 2 pipe, stage 2 jet kit installed, thor handle bars, 240cc bore kit, holeshot wheels, rear tires have 85% tread. I will include extra back tires and rims. Extra tires are done. When i bought the bike the rear brake was not working. I bought pads and that didnt work, so i got tired of messing with it. I bought a banshee rear brake kit and fabed up a custom hydro rear brake. It works great and is hassle free. Also when i bought the bike the frame had the normal paint rub off that dirtbikes and atv's get from riding boots and such. I have sense stripped, primed, wet sanded, and painted the frame over. It is a gloss black. This bike was bought for my girlfriend and now she is going away to school so i have no use for it. I also am moving and need money for my new house. The bike has been taken on 2 trips off road from the time ive owned it. Both lasting less then 2 hours each. With the sale i will provide a bill of sale and anything else you need. Im asking 1250 OBO. Any reasonable offer will not be refused. For pictures shoot me an email.

id like to have this bike sold before sunday if possiable make reasonable offers please

im located in derwood md 20855 will drop off within 50 miles.
frame is black now

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/Gp01Gt/blaster.jpg