01-24-2008, 02:19 AM
I WANT A FCR CARB FOR MY 2005 TRX 450R

dunatic
01-30-2008, 08:21 AM
the 4th time, I still dont have one

Why do you keep asking me ?

y3llow400ex
01-31-2008, 06:03 PM
hey, how about you stop posting the same thread 50 times idiot.

dunatic
01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
Hopefully your not talking to me like that?

I did it to emphasize the originators impotence or lack of respect for this forum.

We (as I speak for everyone, including you) don’t need to read the same post 5,6,or 7 times to get the point that this kid (and I can guarantee he's under 18, no money, no job and only hoping his dad will pony up the $50 he thinks he will pay for this part that will get him the extra 3 HP to somehow win his next imaginary race he hopes to enter).

My hope was to bring some humor into your pathetic life with my rhetoric responses….must have worked huh ? Since you’re the only one that has responded to all his original posts and my replies I guess I did a really good job. Mind you there are more than 200+ views to all his threads about this one wanted ad.

Now............if really your replying to his multiple posts, wanting the same part 6 or 7 times, then you’ve hit the BIG nail on the head.......and I apologize for any comment above that may offend or cause you discomfort in any way.

y3llow400ex
02-01-2008, 01:40 PM
are u directing this toward me? if so my comment was not directed to u, it was directed to the little kid that keeps posting this thread.

Originally posted by dunatic
Hopefully your not talking to me like that?

I did it to emphasize the originators impotence or lack of respect for this forum.

We (as I speak for everyone, including you) don’t need to read the same post 5,6,or 7 times to get the point that this kid (and I can guarantee he's under 18, no money, no job and only hoping his dad will pony up the $50 he thinks he will pay for this part that will get him the extra 3 HP to somehow win his next imaginary race he hopes to enter).

My hope was to bring some humor into your pathetic life with my rhetoric responses….must have worked huh ? Since you’re the only one that has responded to all his original posts and my replies I guess I did a really good job. Mind you there are more than 200+ views to all his threads about this one wanted ad.

Now............if really your replying to his multiple posts, wanting the same part 6 or 7 times, then you’ve hit the BIG nail on the head.......and I apologize for any comment above that may offend or cause you discomfort in any way.

dunatic
02-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Im glad to see that we are both on the same page here.

I can understand sometimes when there are two identical posts, as i have encountered technical difficulties with this site in the past where your first post for what every reason doesnt go thru, so you hit "BACK" and then hit Submit again, thus causing the double posts.

But 7 in a row is just BS....that is why I responded that way so that he gets like 7 emails telling him he has responses to his threads and gets all excited....... that he may have found a match to his request....only to find someone like me, replying to him the way that I did and clogging up his threads.

Originally posted by y3llow400ex
are u directing this toward me? if so my comment was not directed to u, it was directed to the little kid that keeps posting this thread.