PDA

View Full Version : feb dirt wheels s vs irs, few ?

brian355ny
01-23-2008, 04:19 PM
hey guys i picked up the feb. dirt wheels mag. because they were doing a shootout between irs and s, well DW pretty much said the irs was better, the s was not worth 7g and they had a black irs and said it would be available in black, white-red, i'm getting a 08 irs in april, i would like to get black but on polaris' website they only have red-white listed. and what do you guys think about these mags and there shootouts? and they said they would put the irs up against the 700raptor in the future, do you guys think the 525 is better xc racer than the raptor, for a first time racer? thanks Brian

OzLinc
01-23-2008, 05:21 PM
I think if Dirtywheels said 2 plus 2 equalled 4; I would go and get a calculator just to check.......they are so full of crap; they are so full of them selves.

Linc

GE4x4
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
They praised the IRS because it lost to the Raptor in there shootout. So by them saying the irs was better then the s, they were thus saying the Raptor is still better. Yamiwheels as most call it has got to bt the most bias mag I have ever read. And they will do anything to down Polaris. They know all well the the Outlaw 525s will kick the Raptor700 butt. Yet they will say the Raptor looks better, so it will get the win. Don't take anything from that mag as fact. Read any other and there a bit more unbias.

And yes, for trail and XC racing the irs will be better then the Raptor.

willb
01-23-2008, 05:50 PM
They also did a shootout between the new yammi wolverine and the scrambler. Yes the scambler hasnt changed in 10 years. The wolvi is all new. The scrammy beat it in every category but the yammi won.

Tell me what sport you get outscored 10-0 but still win?

If you want a ride that you can pimp out by the raptor. If you want new technology and a better ride that is made for the trails by the popo.

eerhard09
01-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by willb

Tell me what sport you get outscored 10-0 but still win?

Golf!:D