PDA

View Full Version : leager 330 sparks pv axis

dustinshuler
01-23-2008, 12:58 PM
I HAVE A 2000 COMPLETE LEAGER AND AFTER TALKING TO SPARKS IT IS ONE OF THE FEW 330PV`S EVER MADE I WILL TRY TO LIST EVERY THING I CAN.
2000 NARROW LEAGER,CR 500 LINKAGE ABSOLUTELY NO CRACKS EVER!! SILVER POWDER
+3 T-PIN FRONTEND FRESHLY REBUILT POWDER BLACK
STD LENGTH 88 CR500 SWING-ARM NO CRACKS POWDER BLACK

FRESH BOTTOM END, BALDWIN GEARS, NEW CRANK, HINSON BASKET AND HINSON Q-CHANGE COVER.

SPARKS 330PV FRESH FROM SPARKS NEVER CRANKED SINCE NEW PISTON KIT.

SPARKS BIG BORE PIPE NATURAL FINISH AND NEW BIG BORE SILENCER.

SPARKS CR STYLE INTAKE AND CARB.

AXIS FULLY ADJUSTEBLE SHOCKS ALL AROUND, FRESH

LSR AXLE COMPONENTS

NICE FULL BORE PLASTIC SILVER

NEW BILLET DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS ALL THE WAY AROUND WITH NEW MAXXIS MX TIRES ALL AROUND

BALDWIN SWING BOLT

LEAGER PROTRAX STEM WITH NEW TAG FAT BARS AND GRIPS

BLACK CLARK TANK

STEEL BRAIDED BRAKE LINES FRONT AND REAR

AC NERFS BUMPER AND GRAB BAR

NEW SPROCKETS

CASE SAVOR, MASTERCYL COVER, BRAKE BLOCK OFF

DENTON 7 WAY STERRING STABALIZER

FLIP TOP LEAGER SUB FRAME
$5800.00
IM SURE IM MISSING SOMETHING THIS BIKE HAS ZERO TIME SINCE COMPLETE REBUILD IF YOU ARE INTRESTED LET ME KNOW I HOPE TO HAVE PICS UP BY NEXT TUESDAY I SUCK AT UPLOADING PICS SO IF SOMEONE COULD HELP MAYBE I COULD E-MAIL THE PICS AND YOU COULD UPLOAD THEM.YOU CAN LOOK AT THE WHITE LRD PV LEAGER OR THE WHITE 07 450R THAT I SOLD ON THIS SITE TO SEE WHAT CALIBER THIS BIKE IS AND HOW I BUILD QUADS. I WILL TRY TO PULL THEM UP AND BUMP THEM TO THE TOP OF THE FORESALE LIST

dustinshuler
01-23-2008, 07:40 PM
I FORGOT IT ALSO HAS A PRO-SERIES THICK HIGH FLOW RADIATOR.

dustinshuler
01-25-2008, 02:07 PM
bump

800screws
01-25-2008, 03:53 PM
PM u...

laeger2fiddyr
01-26-2008, 08:27 AM
post pics or send pics to trav52400ex@yahoo.com thanks!

ecarl357
01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Send pics to ecarl357@charter.net

Thanks,
Eric

dustinshuler
01-26-2008, 08:12 PM
hey guys, it will be like tuesday before i get back in to town to post pics. in the meantime call me if you want details this thing is awesome and i think i have a pic of it on my phone i could send just to give you a taste.

dustinshuler
01-30-2008, 08:32 AM
sold!!!!sorry I never got any pics up, if someone will help me later I will put some on the 250r show your ride thread. It went to ga last night.guess I was lucky!!

250Renvy
01-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Even at $5400 that's a steal, especially completely rebuilt.

How many of these things do you have if the arms were for another machine?

I suspect you found the tie rods? No hard feelings either way? At the point when you emailed me there was nothing I could do.

dustinshuler
01-31-2008, 07:37 AM
yah no problems from me either, I think it was a steal as well. I have two more, who knows what I will do with them, one is a 88250r that is one owner and is perfect and all stock except the pipe-silencer. The other is a 98 leager pro trax also with a sparks pv set up for xc. I raced 250rs from 93 till 03 at the nationals in tt and mx and won the national mx championship in 98 in the open A class and went to 4 strokes in 04 I cant help but go back to the 2 strokes to play with them. I know were there are about 4 more that my old buddies just kept so I have been buying them and fixing them back up and selling them as a hobby. Its a great way to stay in the sport now that my racing has slowed so much.