PDA

View Full Version : Is it 4 real?

viki
01-23-2008, 08:54 AM
So guys- I`ll explane you everything.
Im the girl whos boyfriend wanted to buy this ATV. I knew that some americans are dum but so dum...
You say "tipical scam"what is so tipical about fact that we want to buy ATV? Is it something unreal or maybe you think that place we live is full of big bad boys with guns who are just waiting for shance to bang-bang little american boys with ATV`s??? I`m really shocked because its not the way people do bussines and its wery unprofessional.
What so wierd about fact that our friends are going for cars and can deliver ATV for as, its lucky coincidence that they are going next week. Of course we offer real $ when he deliver ATV, we offer $ trough bank account ( our friends in Statford could go to bank and manage even this for as) but the cody is soooo suspicious....
ok now I`m little bit mad bicause its humiliates me as person who just want to have a deal not to bang-bang someone.
so at first cody I`ll suggest you-->trust in people and all you`ll see that world is a nice place.

P.s. sorry about my grammmatical mistakes

tim colston
01-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by viki
So guys- I`ll explane you everything.
Im the girl whos boyfriend wanted to buy this ATV. I knew that some americans are dum but so dum...
You say "tipical scam"what is so tipical about fact that we want to buy ATV? Is it something unreal or maybe you think that place we live is full of big bad boys with guns who are just waiting for shance to bang-bang little american boys with ATV`s??? I`m really shocked because its not the way people do bussines and its wery unprofessional.
What so wierd about fact that our friends are going for cars and can deliver ATV for as, its lucky coincidence that they are going next week. Of course we offer real $ when he deliver ATV, we offer $ trough bank account ( our friends in Statford could go to bank and manage even this for as) but the cody is soooo suspicious....
ok now I`m little bit mad bicause its humiliates me as person who just want to have a deal not to bang-bang someone.
so at first cody I`ll suggest you-->trust in people and all you`ll see that world is a nice place.

P.s. sorry about my grammmatical mistakes

What the hell are you talking about? You also need to offer more than an apology for your grammar. I need a pain pill or something from the headache I got from reading your post.

nick249420
01-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
What the hell are you talking about? You also need to offer more than an apology for your grammar. I need a pain pill or something from the headache I got from reading your post.

lmao
shes from russia or somthing

chris46250r
01-23-2008, 11:13 AM
To Viki:

You say that you have friends here in the US picking up cars. Thats good, you have someone here that you know and trust. Give them a check to cash at a bank and pick up the ATV from Cody and pay him cash. That way everyone gets what they want out of the deal and the only possible people that could get screwed over is your friends that are here picking up cars. And I'm sure you wouldn't let that happen to your friends.

viki
01-23-2008, 11:43 AM
of course we give cash to our friend and they give cash Cody...ther`s no argues about it.

chris46250r
01-23-2008, 11:50 AM
After posting that up above I seen your post in the other thread. Cody seems to be working with you very well with this deal. Just remember that alot of deals like this end up being a scam so he is only being cautious to protect himself.

viki
01-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Maybe in America its common situation with these "scams"but in Latvia I dont know situation when somebody kills to get ATV or car--->filmlike:) Man gives money to man - receives goods and its deal!

panteramatt
01-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Hate to bust your bubble woman, but I myself have been involved 3 times with scams where the check looks so real I darn near cashed it.

buildinitnow
01-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Your not gonna like this viki:

Hmmmm I would probly just back out and sell/buy to someone in the country which you reside. When your dealing with an entire machine and $$$dollars are at risk, take the safe way. I tried to talk my grandfather into paying for an ebay item over paypal which is IMO the safest way. He felt confidence in his decision enough to send a Western Union money order to a 3rd party. Now he's out $4000. Thought he was getting a sweet deal on a Rincon but got Arse raped. Just my .02...............Just remember you can't lose nothing if you don't do anything, and you can keep your quad for free and not give it away.
This 3rd party stuff is B.S. anyway. "yeah i'll send $4000 to someone I don't know, then he'll send me the quad and send you the money hahahhhaha"

[U]Step away from the crack pipe

derekhonda
01-27-2008, 08:23 PM

Very true.....100 years ago. Now a days, that is simply not the case. Pick up a newspaper if you want to argue with me on that point.

I don't know exactly how your deal is supposed to work out, but no way does anyone get anything of mine unless it's cash.

viki
01-29-2008, 04:02 AM
it worked out and it was CASH...if you live with such an ideals-> all you can see is cash ...you know i feel pity 4 you:)

selle62
01-29-2008, 05:01 AM
Yes it is very sad, in the age of computers America has become a scammers paradise. If I list something for sale and show my email address I will get piles of scammers, I don't even consider replying to them. Truth is if I would have been contacted by you and recieved the instructions on how to complete the sale like Cody I would have ignored it, it's become so common. If I'm not dealing with the tele-marketers on my phone I'm dealing with the scammers on my computer. Glad everything worked out with both of you, maybe some honest oversea's sales can be made. This has made my day.:) :) :)

derekhonda
01-29-2008, 06:01 AM
it worked out and it was CASH...if you live with such an ideals-> all you can see is cash ...you know i feel pity 4 you:)

Please keep telling me to trust people, as I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday with my old bank trying to get the 400 dollars someone has been taking out of my account the last two days.

viki
01-29-2008, 07:17 AM
dear friend, i suppose you are talking about banks safety problems-> they should develop safety level it has nothing to do with trusting in people. I`m not so naiv to think that everyone is so fair, but if we not taking about scams there are millions of clean bussines going on. I think if you ever want to have a good deal-->avoid talking bad things sbout people you even dont know and do everything you can to protect yourselve and your bussines partner( there are several ways to do that).;)
p.s. but if you get cheated all the time I suppose its just bad karma:D