PDA

View Full Version : 700s problem

RusRider
01-23-2008, 05:27 AM
My raptor 700 doesn’t want to run sometimes.
While riding engine stops and don't like to start for several try. Dealer said that’s because of muffler plug removed. If it so how I can solve this problem?

dscb_81
01-24-2008, 01:02 AM
buy a power cammander and it'll solve your problem. go here for all you need to know about our raptors. www.raptorforum.com :)

xrdrsux
01-25-2008, 11:18 AM
what year model do you have.. the 06s had a fuel pump issue and it would vapor lock.
PCIIIs are nice and if you get one go to www.fuelmotousa.com that is where everyone gets theirs pretty much. Pull the spark arrestor out and put a different intake on it and reprogram the comp and watch every body behind you

superj
01-29-2008, 08:33 PM
xrdrsux is right on. The 06 problem pumps ended with the #1 in the serial #. As I understand they fixed the problem with a pump that ends with a #2 around mid year. If you pull the tank cover off you can look at the pump and see which one you have. thats what it sounds like to me. Hope that helps

RideHard7
03-08-2008, 04:10 PM
It shouldn't be because of the spark arrestor out> I ran with mine out and no efi controller all last summer and it din't give me any trouble>