PDA

View Full Version : quads, economy, money, stocks, .....

Crazy lil punk
01-22-2008, 07:30 PM
This economy thing is driving me nuts, the news says we are going into a resesion, the other countries are screwing our economy in the stock market. People can't sell full race quads for $4000, everybody and their brother is trying to sell the quad/bike/car/ and parts price are still normal high prices. WTF?

WhiteYFZ
01-22-2008, 07:35 PM
tell them how its droppin joe! that made me crack up

Pappy
01-22-2008, 07:41 PM
The sky is falling The sky is falling!:p

time for me to dig up some jars of cash buried in the back yard and go back to buying up deals

Crazy lil punk
01-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
tell them how its droppin joe! that made me crack up

Damn straight

Sorry guys, I just needed to rant, the parents dont care about this stuff, you guys are like my family that I can ***** to, haha

Crazy lil punk
01-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
The sky is falling The sky is falling!:p

time for me to dig up some jars of cash buried in the back yard and go back to buying up deals

Common Pappy, get with the program, we dont use jars, we use tupperware, it last longer :macho

Pappy
01-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
Common Pappy, get with the program, we dont use jars, we use tupperware, it last longer :macho

mayo jars, ball canning jars..all easily obtained for free.

tupperware costs money.

watch your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves;)

01-22-2008, 08:31 PM
yea the next couple years in the USA will suck I was going to send my quad to poland because used atv's in europe cost 6gz and up new atvs are 14gz and up so even with the shipping cost i could of made money