PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding Fox shocks and Elka Stabilizers

eastside 400
01-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Does anyone have any manuals or anything that shows how to rebuild Fox evols and podium X's? I searched their site and found the manuals for bikes and offroad truck shock service step by step and even videos, but nothing for the ATV shocks, i really want to start doing this myself because i usually dont rebuild during the season because of everyones slow turn-around times, also im trying to figure out how to rebuild my elka stabilizer myself, not sure if there is any info on this either, i just got it rebuilt by Santo Derisi and he did great, it was working at all when i sent it down it grinded and had dead spots and all it needed was an oil change, his price is very cheap but the turnaround and ship time makes it hard to do during the season. thanks

Pappy
01-22-2008, 07:12 PM
I touched your unit:chinese:

stumpleg
01-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Dirtworks Motorsports in Missouri is an authorized Fox service center. They do great work. Don't know about the turn around time right now, they are in the process of starting a new series and the first race is next weekend. They will get them in and out though.

eastside 400
01-23-2008, 03:57 PM
i know tons of companies that do both these services, some local to me too, im interested in doing this myself though.

thanks pappy, i wanted to see what that looked like inside just didnt wanna ruin mine without knowing how it goes back together, doesnt look that complicated really