PDA

View Full Version : Stock Shocks on Std travel +2.5 a-arms

bloodmoney23
01-22-2008, 01:57 PM
hey guys, just curious as to how well revalved stock shocks work on +2.5" a-arms. Will they work or are they too short? I want to use them as a backup if possible if one of my elka's poop out on me. if they are too short would anyone be interested in buying revalved stock shocks. Both front and rear. If you are interested let me know. They are still fully stock but they are getting sent in for revalve as soon as i get tax return back.

rollie
01-22-2008, 02:08 PM
as long as there set up for +2.5 standard travel they will be perfect, if they where stock then they would be super soft but they wont be, so your ok, +2.5 standard travel a-arms use the stock length shocks so they will be long enough too

hondarider101
01-22-2008, 02:11 PM
if they dont work i might take em off ure hands for when i get my +2 arms ok? thanks.

bloodmoney23
01-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by rollie
as long as there set up for +2.5 standard travel they will be perfect, if they where stock then they would be super soft but they wont be, so your ok, +2.5 standard travel a-arms use the stock length shocks so they will be long enough too

thanks for the input Rollie, wasnt sure and its liek 5º outside so wasnt going to go check. Hondarider101. If i do sell i will def let you know first.

hondarider101
01-22-2008, 02:16 PM
what would you want for em so i know? pm me or just post here.

rollie
01-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by bloodmoney23
thanks for the input Rollie, wasnt sure and its liek 5º outside so wasnt going to go check. Hondarider101. If i do sell i will def let you know first.

hahaha i know exactly what you mean, its so cold here and im building my quad in my unheated garage:cuss: :cuss: lol

bloodmoney23
01-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by rollie
hahaha i know exactly what you mean, its so cold here and im building my quad in my unheated garage:cuss: :cuss: lol

lol that sucks....i went out and bought a kerosene heater just for the rebuild. and hondarider101, if left stock I want $25.00 per shock. or $75 for both fronts and the rear. plus whatever shipping is. I didnt leave the house yesterday cause im pretty sick but ill get a pic of those bolts for you today.