PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Dunlop Four Stroke Tech 500........Extremely Nice

ecarl357
01-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Up for sale is one of the few Mickey Dunlop Four Stroke Tech Race quads. This machine has the best of the best. I am sure you can tell from the pictures this ATV was built correctly. The motor has the FST (Four Stoke Tech) 500 big bore kit installed and only has 3 rides on it totaling about 6 hours. The motor puts out an amazing amount of torque, it pulls like a tractor in the woods. For that matter, the entire bike only has 6 hours on it since it was completely rebuilt for the Indianapolis dealer trade show. Every bearing, seal, nut and bolt was replaced with new. Most of which were replaced with Stainless Steel Allen head bolts....this is the only way to go. As you can see, the bike has been either powder coated, polished, or chromed. The pictures really do not do it justice. Below is a list of modifications.

* Stock frame fully gusseted

* Four Stroke Tech 500 motor

* Full Big Gun Evo X Exhaust (Ceramic Coated)

* Jansen Outlaw Swing Arm (+1 1/4")

* Jansen Outlaw XC A-Arms (+1")

* Janssen Antivibe Steering Stem (+1")

* Front Shocks - Elka Long Travel (Completely Adjustable)

* Rear Shock - Elka Long Travel (Completely Adjustable)

* Galfer Front Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

* Galfer Rear Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

* Dura Blue Front Hubs

* Dura Blue Rear Hubs

* Dura Blue X-33 Rear Axle (Adjustable)

* Front Wheels - Douglas Shamrock Beadlocks

* Rear Wheels - Douglas Shamrock Beadlocks

* Front Tires - Maxis Razr 2 (3 rides)

* Rear Tires - Maxis Razr 2 (1 ride)

* IMS Quick fill Gas Tank

* Orange Maier Plastic

* Four Stroke Tech Sticker Kit & Seat Cover

* Custom Aluminum Air Box

* Uni Foam Air Filter

* Renthal Sprockets and Chain

* IMS Front Bumper

* AC Racing Grab Bar

* IMS Nerf Bars

* AC Racing Belly Skid Plate

* IMS Roll Foot Pegs With Kickups

* Bully Dog Stainless Swing Arm Skid Plate

* Power Mad Hand Guards

* Terry Cable Throttle Cable

* Terry Cable Clutch Cable

* Terry Cable Throttle Assembly

* Moose Racing Front Brake Res. Cover

* Dead Man Kill Switch

* Hardkore Emergency Brake Block Off Plate

* Renthal Fat Bars

* OURY Hand Grips

I know that I am missing some things, but this is what I can remember right now. I think most of you will know from looking at this quad, but I will make it clear, it needs absolutely nothing. The only thing that I want to mention is the wheels are scratched, not bent, just scratched.

This is the best handling atv I have ever ridden, but I have more irons in the fire than I know what to do with right now. I am a person of my word. So trust me when I tell you this quad is 100%. You will be amazed at the amount of attention it gets wherever it goes......it truly is a head turner.

If you have any questions you could call me at 314-520-4690. I welcome any and all questions, and they will be answered promptly.

$11,000 obo.......may be interest in cash and a nice mx quad......no junk please.

I am located just outside St. Louis, Missouri.

Thanks For Looking,
Eric

ecarl357
01-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Here is another

ecarl357
01-22-2008, 11:47 AM
One More