PDA

View Full Version : Question for UTAH riders

QuadJunkies
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Ill be headed threw Utah tomorrow from Idaho and wanted to know where the quickest and easiest place is to stop and get my son some new riding boots?
Seems as though his feet grew alot in the last couple months:p

Id like to stop at RMATV,but if its not off I-15 Ill have to stop another time.
I hear RMATV is HUGE!!:eek2:

thanks for your help!

Sandman69
01-22-2008, 09:16 AM
I live here in Utah. Rocky mountain Atv is right off the freeway as you pass Payson. You cant miss the huge sign. The building is on your west side of I15 If you can go there I would highly recommend it.

1551 American Way Payson, Utah 84651
801-465-3140

Let me know if you need anything else

250r4life
01-22-2008, 09:41 AM
the wearhouse and everything is huge... but i dont recall the retail part being that big...

QuadJunkies
01-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Sandman69
I live here in Utah. Rocky mountain Atv is right off the freeway as you pass Payson. You cant miss the huge sign. The building is on your west side of I15 If you can go there I would highly recommend it.

1551 American Way Payson, Utah 84651
801-465-3140

Let me know if you need anything else

Thank, Ill have to mapquest it so I know exactly how to get there :)
I THINK I saw it on my way to Mesquite,that warehouse section looked VERY large. I looked for signs but didnt see anything .
Would this be just as close as anything else ? I need just a quick stop and be on my way , Im headed to AZ and need to get South as far as I can and stay in Utah for the night
While Im on the Utah topic.... I have seen an ATK exit when headed from Idaho ...
Is this "THE" ATK?

Sandman69
01-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Thank, Ill have to mapquest it so I know exactly how to get there :)
I THINK I saw it on my way to Mesquite,that warehouse section looked VERY large. I looked for signs but didnt see anything .
Would this be just as close as anything else ? I need just a quick stop and be on my way , Im headed to AZ and need to get South as far as I can and stay in Utah for the night
While Im on the Utah topic.... I have seen an ATK exit when headed from Idaho ...
Is this "THE" ATK?

If your looking for the quickest stop as your heading dwn south, then yes Rocky Mountain would be the easiest and fastest. The staff is great and has an answer for all your questions. When I need anything for the quad or gear I always will make the trip down there. They now have the Side of the building painted Rocky mountain atv. Right off the exit.

Im not to sure about the ATK.

QuadR8cer12
01-22-2008, 05:28 PM
If I lived in Utah I think i would just set up a tent and live out at cainsville for the rest of my life. coolest place to ride ever!

Sandman69
01-22-2008, 06:56 PM
I have heared that. Never been there to ride but I see that place on many videos. That will be the next place on my list to ride.

QuadJunkies
01-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Sandman69
I have heared that. Never been there to ride but I see that place on many videos. That will be the next place on my list to ride.
Agreed!
Ill have to make a pit stop there then. :) Thanks for your help!
Long drive ahead tomorrow, hope the weather holds up :scary:

QuadR8cer12
01-22-2008, 09:01 PM
braaaaaap!!!

QuadJunkies
01-22-2008, 09:33 PM
SMOKIN.........:bandit:

I think I got a few shots there when we went to Monticello .

Sandman69
01-23-2008, 09:13 AM
When the weather gets warmer there should be a trip planned with everyone that would be intereted. Just a thought

QuadR8cer12
01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
I will be there if anyone wants to sponsor some gas money!! :) i need to go back and hit that gap