PDA

View Full Version : Question about dealer

redrider420
11-14-2002, 06:41 PM
I wonder if any dealers would hire anyone under 18? I'm only 16 and I just got a workers permit from my school. That would be awesome if they would hire me. I might stop in one day and ask.

bigbadbrad
11-14-2002, 06:53 PM
depends if they need the help
if they do hire you you would probaly be sweeping floors, cleaning the shop, washing machines, maybe if you are lucky you might be a parts boy

AtvRider02
11-14-2002, 08:32 PM
They will. I dont have a quad yet, so I called a dealer asking prices. He told me that I sounded like I knew what I was talking about and do I wanna work there. The only bad part is, Im 15 and I live way to far away to work there. Just ask, and act like u know alot! lol

11-14-2002, 08:51 PM
When I turn 16 I might try to get a job at my local dealership. I know alot about quads but not that much about bikes so i dont know how I would be at it. I also hate my local dealership they have horrible service so maybe if someone wanted to do something about it it might stop. A shop definitly will hire someone under 18 but you wont have a good fun job lol itll be sweeping the floors dealing parts taking phone calls ect....
killer