PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James?

Crazy lil punk
01-21-2008, 06:04 PM
What happened to him? You never hear anything about WCC or anything since he came off TV. I herd he was suppose to start a new show? Anyboy have anything? His shows were great and his builds were sick.

CannondaleRider
01-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Jesse has thrust himself into off-road racing quite a bit, desert in a Trophy Truck, to be exact. I know that that can keep you pretty busy.

Other then that, not to sure.

Crazy lil punk
01-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Jesse has thrust himself into off-road racing quite a bit, desert in a Trophy Truck, to be exact. I know that that can keep you pretty busy.

Other then that, not to sure.

I forgot about that, he was on Jay Leno in the Trophy truck

Regular_Joe
01-22-2008, 05:28 AM
He got married too. To Sandra Bullock I think.

bulkdriverlp
01-22-2008, 06:09 AM
during his run with wcc he got busted for coke. got kicked off the network. married sandra bullock. doesnt need to work anymore. hes quite an idiot. jmo

smr
01-22-2008, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
during his run with wcc he got busted for coke. got kicked off the network. married sandra bullock. doesnt need to work anymore. hes quite an idiot. jmo

I agree. It has been proven that he isn't even related to the real James.

I think he's a joke.

54warrior
01-22-2008, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by smr
I agree. It has been proven that he isn't even related to the real James.

I think he's a joke.

He certainly is, but he's laughing all the way to the bank!!

tim colston
01-22-2008, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp

Do you know anymore about this. What was the deal? I am not implying you are lying, I just hadn't heard anything about it. I am a fan of the guy or was when he was around. He did build some sick stuff you have to admit.

54warrior
01-22-2008, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
Do you know anymore about this. What was the deal? I am not implying you are lying, I just hadn't heard anything about it. I am a fan of the guy or was when he was around. He did build some sick stuff you have to admit.

I don't know about that, but Sandra had a stalker:

http://www.usmagazine.com/detals_revealed_on_sandra_bullocks_stalker

Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino tells Usmagazine.com that, "On several occasions before this incident [the 44-year-old actress and her husband] found [Marcia Valentine] lying in front of their garage door. On [the morning of ] Sunday, April 22 around 10:30 a.m., Jesse James went out and asked her to leave. She yelled some obscenities at James, who did not have a cell phone in his hand. When she saw that he did not have a phone, she went to her car. She threw the car in reverse in his direction. He attempted to move out of the way and she kept moving the vehicle. She attempted to run him over three or four times. She then drove off on Pacific Coast Highway. James called police and told them that he did not know this woman. He then gave them a detailed description [of her] to the police - she drove a silver Mercedes with a white decal on the rear. He described her as a 5'4 white female. "

tim colston
01-22-2008, 06:42 AM
I remember that, crazy.

400exrider707
01-22-2008, 07:36 AM
I've also heard that Jesse James was being sued by the state of california for selling his bikes, as they did not meet cali's emissions laws. I believe DynoJet was also sued because of emissions laws by the same great state, and I do believe they settled and payed a hefty fine.

tim colston
01-22-2008, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I've also heard that Jesse James was being sued by the state of california for selling his bikes, as they did not meet cali's emissions laws. I believe DynoJet was also sued because of emissions laws by the same great state, and I do believe they settled and payed a hefty fine.

Not suprising, I can't imagine any of his bikes having emmisions taken into consideration.

54warrior
01-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707

I don't know about Jesse James, but DynoJet did indeed violate some of the rules with the PowerCommander units:

Power Commander Fined by California ARB
Saturday, January 05, 2008

The American Motorcylist Association reports that the California Air Resources Board completed an investigation of the Power Commander ignition module produced by DynoJet Research, and found it to be in violation of the agency's emissions standards...

CARB said that the installation of these devices would adversely affect the emissions control systems of vehicles that were certified by the original equipment manufacturers to comply with the agency's emissions standards. Dynojet has now certified a California version of the "Power Commander" and has agreed to pay $1,000,000 in penalties to the California Air Pollution Control Fund.

honda4life72
01-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 54warrior
I don't know about Jesse James, but DynoJet did indeed violate some of the rules with the PowerCommander units:

Power Commander Fined by California ARB
Saturday, January 05, 2008

The American Motorcylist Association reports that the California Air Resources Board completed an investigation of the Power Commander ignition module produced by DynoJet Research, and found it to be in violation of the agency's emissions standards...

CARB said that the installation of these devices would adversely affect the emissions control systems of vehicles that were certified by the original equipment manufacturers to comply with the agency's emissions standards. Dynojet has now certified a California version of the "Power Commander" and has agreed to pay $1,000,000 in penalties to the California Air Pollution Control Fund. jesse james was also sued for making bikes that didn't meet cali's emisson laws , thin it was for like 250,000 buxs , not much to him