PDA

View Full Version : Its Out !!!

bustedknuckle
01-21-2008, 05:14 PM
The Kawasaki terx is out i was at our sponcers shop they just recieved the new teryx.its sweet we gps the speed at 52 mph.what a ride .we raced it side by side a rino it smoked the rino....ck there web stiller motorsports.com there in kittaning pa.

Dan_Guetter
02-05-2008, 08:21 PM
I have one in my garage at the moment. Nice looking machine but isn't up to par as the rhino or the razer.

The only thing that will shine from this machine is the motor and its upgrades that will awake this beast.

hardkoratvmxr
02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
yea we have 3 at our shop right now 1 red 1 green and 1 camo and imo they are a dog compaired to the razr. I personally think that Kawai is behind. Yea it is cool but why not use the FI motor out of the Brute instead of the carbureator. JFYI The Razr weighs 330 pounds less then the Teryx. I do give Kawi credit with puttin rezzy shocks on the back. I jsut dont see the teryx being a big hit with racers until they come out with high power products or fuel injection.

firefighterjosh
02-06-2008, 06:56 PM
if you follow the 4x4 world there is aloready tons of mod for that engine!:D

hardkoratvmxr
02-06-2008, 07:37 PM
yea i follow the 4x4 world josh and do you know who this is. i belong ot ranger forums as well under the name redranger_02 but anyways i know there are mods for this motor but it is just intersting to me that the razr is 330 pounds lighter and fuel injected. What is it going to take to get the teryx on par as speed is concerned with the razr? pipe intake cams possibly. That is another 1000 or more right there and considering you are spending almost 10 already on both machines depends on where you buy I dont see them being the best of the best yet. Allthough i am going to have to say i like the locking differential idea.

firefighterjosh
02-06-2008, 07:46 PM
I still think the RZR is a better race machine or even a trail machine. I think it will be faster as well. But I think the Kawi will be a good fast work horse.

I am still waiting on Can am:D