PDA

View Full Version : well..........

trx400EXtreme
01-21-2008, 04:01 PM
we found out why my shocks are taking so long. about two weeks ago seth told wayne at PEP to send them directly to us, instead of going to illinois to SF racing then to us. well wayne said he would, so seth stopped worrying about it. we called seth today and asked why they werent here yet? he thought we already had them.... so he called wayne and he said that he sent them to him.:grr: . Seth diddn't know because he thought they were sent straight to us like they sould have been. so it turns out wayne forgot what he said he would do. anyway seth took them to UPS today and they will be here 2-3 days. also seth said he'd throw in some "goodies" in the box with them. stickers etc..... just though some of you would like to know.

Ruby Soho
01-21-2008, 04:19 PM
glad to hear your finally getting your shocks

416exfreak
01-21-2008, 06:18 PM
You never know austin. He could throw in some of those nice PEP shock covers. You never know.

As long as youve had to wait, and as much hassle as youve been through, I hope those shocks work out good for you.

Only problem is, now your gonna realize how much the rear shock sucks.:chinese:

trx400EXtreme
01-21-2008, 08:14 PM
lol yea thats what seth said when we first ordered them. before my dad hung up he told us the price for the rear rebuild and said, "you will understand why i told you the price when you get your fronts". well, i guess i better start savin'.:ermm: :p

Mean250r
01-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
lol yea thats what seth said when we first ordered them. before my dad hung up he told us the price for the rear rebuild and said, "you will understand why i told you the price when you get your fronts". well, i guess i better start savin'.:ermm: :p

I got my shockcovers for free? :devil:

416exfreak
01-22-2008, 02:02 PM

How much did they quote you?

I was quoted at $150+shipping to get mine re-valved, re-sprung, serviced.....the whole 9 yards.

:confused:

trx400EXtreme
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
he quoted you 150 for the rear? he told us 350, which is what the website says.

416exfreak
01-22-2008, 03:09 PM
he quoted you 150 for the rear? he told us 350, which is what the website says.

WOW!

I also had talked about getting a whole front end and an axle.

Maybe he was just being nice since I was askign about a whole package for everything.

I talked to....I beleive it was....Pete at SF Racing. I remember a quote of 650 for front shocks, 650 for a-arms, 350 for an axle and 150 for my rear shock.

This was PEP Race series, Lonestar a-arms, Lonestar axle, and a rebuild on my rear shock.

trx400EXtreme
01-22-2008, 07:16 PM
yea it must have been cuz you talked about getting it all at once. anyway, thats not to bad, under 2 grand for a brand new front and rear end.

MX450
01-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Yea its 350 for the "pep mod" rear rebuild.. and the shock covers come with all new pep front shocks

416exfreak
01-23-2008, 11:37 AM
yea it must have been cuz you talked about getting it all at once. anyway, thats not to bad, under 2 grand for a brand new front and rear end.

I know. Thats what I'll be doing when I order all of my stuff.

PEP/ Lonestar front end is gonna be sick.:p

TWISTED
01-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
I know. Thats what I'll be doing when I order all of my stuff.

PEP/ Lonestar front end is gonna be sick.:p

I love mine!!!!!