PDA

View Full Version : where are all the packers fans now???

jesseweaver
01-20-2008, 09:09 PM
wow they cant beat NY when its -25, they got so many chances. brett farve just threw his last NFL ball....an interception that cost them the game. congrats.:macho

kawiefan
01-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
wow they cant beat NY when its -25, they got so many chances. brett farve just threw his last NFL ball....an interception that cost them the game. congrats.:macho
oooooo. they won't be talkin for a while

FHKracingZ
01-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Ill talk loud and proud you ignorant jerk. We had a good season , didnt end how we wanted it to but o well. and anybody who says that the Giants arnt a good team are clearly retarded. They are a good team for sure..

Favre messed up big deal, hes a big reason on why we got there.

May i ask who you like?

01-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Ill talk loud and proud you ignorant jerk. We had a good season , didnt end how we wanted it to but o well. and anybody who says that the Giants arnt a good team are clearly retarded. They are a good team for sure..

Favre messed up big deal, hes a big reason on why we got there.

May i ask who you like?

Probably the Patriots or Giants.

Oh well...Packers had a great season, and blew alot of opportunities.

We'll be back next year...with or without Favre...sadly. :(

jcv400ex
01-20-2008, 09:31 PM
YEah!!! Go G men!!!! I only wanted the Giants to win, because I'm a Bears fan...and I can't stand the Packers... so I do have to say, I LOVED IT!!!! At home, Brett throws his last pass, an interception...

NJ450rider
01-20-2008, 09:35 PM
I dont even watch or like football and after watching sports center its plain to see the packers were outplayed the whole game. the better team won in the end. same as last week against the cowboys the better team won.

Also if the patriots play as crappy as they did tonight i wouldnt be suprised if the giants go all the way this year.

Big Blue is on a mission to prove everyone wrong.

FHKracingZ
01-20-2008, 09:51 PM
jcv400ex is gonna love favre throwing a interception, hes mostly thrown td's against your bears his whole career is and has basiclly dominated you! :p :p

ny300exrider
01-20-2008, 10:52 PM
giannntss babyyy giantss. NY STAND UPP

Sjorge450R
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
well..... those of you saying favre isnt coming back. Where have you been?

He already said he is coming back.

As for losing, i cannot believe they lost. Thats all i have to say....

Pipeless416
01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
YEah!!! Go G men!!!! I only wanted the Giants to win, because I'm a Bears fan...and I can't stand the Packers... so I do have to say, I LOVED IT!!!! At home, Brett throws his last pass, an interception...

i'm a bears fan, but i was definitely going for the packers. the bears beat them and thats all that matters to me :p . patriots vs giants.. how boring. might as well only air it in the NE. once the bears are out, i just go for the next midwestern team, even if it happens to be the arch rival of chicago.

reconmaster
01-21-2008, 06:04 AM
even though the packers lost the way i look at it is: they lost in ot better than getting blown out and it was the most excitiing football game i have ever watched (i actully watched the whole thing without getting bored)

quads14589
01-21-2008, 06:49 AM
patriots have been to the big game before, they are gonna go in there kick some *** and leave, they already played the gmen so bellichek knows what to do, so dont get all pumped up for this bowl becuase its gonna be a blowout.

go patriots!!!!!!

jcv400ex
01-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
jcv400ex is gonna love favre throwing a interception, hes mostly thrown td's against your bears his whole career is and has basiclly dominated you! :p :p

BAHAHHAAA!!!!

We swept the Pack this year, and gave you one last year because we already had the conference tied up...

All of Chicago's 6 wins in the last 8 games against Green Bay have been by 7+ points.

Brett Favre's last four worst QB ratings have come against Chicago.

Chicago has made more playoff appearences overall.

Chicago has more divison championships than Green Bay.

This should change your mind. The Bears own the Packers.

and in closing....

Since Lovie Smith was hired in 2004, the Bears are the only NFC team with a winning record against conference finalists Green Bay and the New York Giants.

HMMMM....

Mean250r
01-21-2008, 10:31 AM
ahaa everyone has been against the giants all season, saying they were gonne lose. They beat the cowboys, and the packers.

Guess whos going to the superbowl ****ers!!! :devil: :devil:

mxdad
01-21-2008, 10:53 AM
BAHAHHAAA!!!!

We swept the Pack this year, and gave you one last year because we already had the conference tied up...

All of Chicago's 6 wins in the last 8 games against Green Bay have been by 7+ points.

and in closing....

Since Lovie Smith was hired in 2004, the Bears are the only NFC team with a winning record against conference finalists Green Bay and the New York Giants.

HMMMM....

OWNED!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

FHKracingZ
01-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Dont worry jcv i was at that game last year the last one of the season, when the packers SKUNKED the bears and the bears played there starters all game, so i dont wanna hear it.

Favre has a winning record against the bears

The bears have appeared in the playoffs 4 times in the last 25 years yet before last year the packers appeared 12 straight times. Ouch...

Giz400ex
01-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Don't get me wrong, Favre is and always be one of the best QB's ever but, he is giving a sign that he is getting older. In recent games like yesterdays and the last game the pack and bears played in Chicago, the cold seems to bother him more than it ever did. First half he was ok but the 2nd, it looked like he was lost or something. His passes were all over the place, falling short ect... It would be great to see him back next year. If it was the pack or giants, I believe either one will make a great game vs the Pats. Pats didn't play well either so Pats fans, don't get cocky:D

hondarider101
01-21-2008, 03:09 PM
were are they at? at home of corse.

shadowwalker
01-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I am a big packers fan and they blew it on multiple plays. It was a really good game.

I too believe Favre is done though. He didn't retire last year because of the way the season went, and it is going to be hard for them to top this next season. As much as we would like to believe they could go further next year, doesn't every fan believe their team can too?

wtz400
01-24-2008, 09:13 AM
BAHAHHAAA!!!!

and in closing....

HMMMM....

ohh nfc chapionships. hmm well its just to bad the pack has more super bowl wins aka more world championships than the bears. this may be wierd to some but the bears are my second favorite team. i like them a lot. but the winning records dont match up. the pack is better.

wtz400
01-24-2008, 09:13 AM
BAHAHHAAA!!!!

and in closing....

HMMMM....

ohh nfc chapionships. hmm well its just to bad the pack has more super bowl wins aka more world championships than the bears. this may be wierd to some but the bears are my second favorite team. i like them a lot. but the winning records dont match up. the pack is better.

Toadz400
01-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
even though the packers lost the way i look at it is: they lost in ot better than getting blown out and it was the most excitiing football game i have ever watched (i actully watched the whole thing without getting bored)

I almost had a heart attack at least three or four times during the game. Quite possibly one of the most exciting games I've ever watched. I knew Favre was going to throw the game away like he usually does, but I was really hoping I'd be able to see them go to the Super Bowl again.