PDA

View Full Version : i can't take it

Ruby Soho
01-20-2008, 07:41 PM
i havent ridden in about 2 months or so, and it doesn't seem that long.. but im building my quad so theres no chance of me getting any seat time

but im itching to ride. i have all this energy bottled up and i can't let it out like i normally do im going crazy:devil:

anybody else know the feeling?

Pappy
01-20-2008, 08:00 PM
polish something, great way to burn off some energy:devil:

BLU82
01-20-2008, 08:10 PM
I had the same problem. My quad was apart since thanksgiving and I just got it back together yesterday. I played mx vs atv untamed to keep me sane. Oh ya and I watched huevos 9 about 30 times and huevos 10 about 12 times. Sometimes I put my helmet on and watched the helmet cams sitting close to the t.v but it was'nt the same.:ermm:

Ruby Soho
01-20-2008, 08:15 PM
pappy.. i've polished a TON of parts:p

i tried riding my friends praire 360..

its just not the same, i need power:blah:

mineralgrey01gt
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
try starting with a frame a year ago and not living where your quad is that you just recently finished and only riding it 2 times, then get back to me about not taking something lol

Rip_Tear
01-21-2008, 03:05 PM
This is the exact reason I got my 250R, although it's the one getting it's rebuild first. I've never managed to do a proper build job on my 400ex because I can't have it a part/down long enough to do any real work on it. I always have to put it together and ride the thing. It's a terrible cycle.

So in the end, sorry I can't help but suggest buying another quad to ride while one is down. Not the best idea but it's fun to have more then one lol...

Ruby Soho
01-21-2008, 03:07 PM
im thinking about a pitbike, but i need the money for parts on the quad more than the pitbike so im not sure what im going to do yet haha.

i get my frame back and such tommorow so itll go back together but it wont be done as far as mods go

Rootar
01-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Dont rush your rebuild man TAKE your time dont go fast putting it back together, make sure everything is right and how you want it itll save you the headaches later on when the bike isnt exactly how you want . Itll be worth the wait just take your time, if you need a hobby to pass the time pick up an airbrush and start learning they are only about $100 for a little setup to get ya started and if you can learn to do it good it can be very rewarding.

Waddell
01-21-2008, 08:53 PM
I know how you feel I've had my bike apart for several weeks now getting the frame pc but hoping to have it do so I can ride this weekend:p

mx1791
01-21-2008, 10:02 PM
i kno the feeling, my bike has been torn apart forever. i got a yfz recently though so ive been riding that until my quad gets back together..