PDA

View Full Version : fmf titanium 4

BossHogg420
01-20-2008, 05:56 PM
anyone out there runnin a fmf titanium 4 exhaust? do u have a slip on or full system? how does it sound? how is the performance of the exhaust? how would it compare to a sparks x4 or hmf?

oleboy87
01-20-2008, 07:16 PM
i dont have one but a guy i know had one on his ex and it sounded great and had awesome performance gains ohh yea and he had the hi flow header with it but dont know how it compares to sparks or hmf

XXXRACER165
01-20-2008, 07:47 PM
knew a guy that had 1. The powerband feels flat & it's loud. Not to good of a pipe if you ask me. But HMF, Yoshi & White Brothers make good pipes. I have a WB full system shorty and is awesome.

TheNewn
01-21-2008, 12:12 AM
Most after market pipes will give you all about the same results with few exceptions. Everyone will tell you different, and they'll tell you theirs is great most likely.

From what i've read, HMF is the best bang for the buck, Sparks is the best.

I'm sure that FMF system is great, i'd recommend the HMF for price savings for the same performance gain. That's why they are so popular.

Also from the majority of what i've read, stay away from the white brothers E-Series pipes. Their E2's and Aluminum pro's are nice though.

400exrider707
01-21-2008, 06:15 AM
I ran one on my EX for a couple years. It was a great quality exhaust. As far as being loud, I disagree. Sure it's a lot louder than stock, but it was quieter than most other pipes I ran, or others near me ran. It was a decent gain in power as well, though I think the HMF puts down more power on the dyno. I think the HMF performs better, but I think the TI-4 pipe looks cooler... I'd probably go HMF if I had to do it again... but if you can get the TI-4 for a good price, I wouldn't hesitate to do it.

ducman998r
01-21-2008, 07:43 AM
Im running the Ti-4 with a full exhaust. Powerbomb header and K&N filter. Unbelievable difference in power. I had a Yosh RS3 on prior and the TI-4 performs much better. Its not too loud either.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/ducman998r/Equip/quad/IMG_0942.jpg