PDA

View Full Version : SuperCross

QuadJunkies
01-20-2008, 04:37 PM
I just turned the channel in time to catch the aggressive holeshot.
Man.. this track is WILD!!:eek2:

dirtbike&quad
01-20-2008, 05:05 PM
everyone is watching football...lol

NJ450rider
01-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah last nights race was retro night. The track is a throwback to the greatest supercross race ever in 1986. Dungy won the lites and Reed wins the suprecross class.

mx825
01-20-2008, 05:18 PM
nah, i watched supercross... football is on now

go packers;)

honduh440
01-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
Yeah last nights race was retro night. The track is a throwback to the greatest supercross race ever in 1986. Dungy won the lites and Reed wins the suprecross class.

thanks for spoiling the lites race for us that havnt watched it

NJ450rider
01-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Like you would expect anything else? Dungy is on fire this year so far!

Oh yeah i think its pretty funny lawrence gets tangled and his bike stalls. He cant get it started and gets lapped by everyone than storms off the track crying :rolleyes: while his bike is laying there. He did get it to fire back up and got last place! LOL

I wonder whats gonna happen with Stewarts MRI tomorrow. He didnt race last night because his knee is still messed up from the summertime outdoor series. He might be done for the rest of the supercross season.

TWISTED
01-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by dirtbike&quad
everyone is watching football...lol

What's football?????

JRP
01-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
Like you would expect anything else? Dungy is on fire this year so far!

Oh yeah i think its pretty funny lawrence gets tangled and his bike stalls. He cant get it started and gets lapped by everyone than storms off the track crying :rolleyes: while his bike is laying there. He did get it to fire back up and got last place! LOL

I wonder whats gonna happen with Stewarts MRI tomorrow. He didnt race last night because his knee is still messed up from the summertime outdoor series. He might be done for the rest of the supercross season.

hey man, just asking, can you PLEASE not say who wins these races before it comes on. Now i feel no reason to watch the races. Thanks

QuadJunkies
01-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
What's football?????
HAHA!! That what Im thinkin.........! :p

TrapZ400
01-20-2008, 07:17 PM
James Stewart's Press Conference

http://www.racerxfilms.com/20080120_StewartInjury/20080120_StewartInjury.html

Robin Hood
01-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
HAHA!! That what Im thinkin.........! :p

X2:p

Toadz400
01-20-2008, 07:44 PM
I only know what football is when the Packers are playing.:p

Right now I'm not sure if I want to be watching the game. The Packers have been flip-flopping the entire game. Seems like they're unsure whether or not they want to play well.

One_Bad_400
01-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
What's football?????

football is a sport full of people who haven't been fortunate enough to race motocross

dirtbike&quad
01-20-2008, 08:44 PM
lol that press conference made it seem like james stewart was done racing for the rest of his life. lol

250xridamatt
01-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hey man, just asking, can you PLEASE not say who wins these races before it comes on. Now i feel no reason to watch the races. Thanks

You can't expect to open a thread titled "Supercross" and not see the results when reading it. Just do what I do, don't open anything about the races until after you watch them.

QuadJunkies
01-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
football is a sport full of people who haven't been fortunate enough to race motocross
:p

jesseweaver
01-20-2008, 09:27 PM
i think stewart is a puss. he said he was 100% at the begining of the year, now it gets sore and hes out for the year??? id bet he wont race outdoors this year, and he'll never be the same. villipoto is gonna tear it up the next couple years though. i guess hes racing lites east? is he gonna race a 450 outdoors this summer? if he races lites at the nationals it wont even be close.

rollie
01-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i think stewart is a puss. he said he was 100% at the begining of the year, now it gets sore and hes out for the year??? id bet he wont race outdoors this year, and he'll never be the same. villipoto is gonna tear it up the next couple years though. i guess hes racing lites east? is he gonna race a 450 outdoors this summer? if he races lites at the nationals it wont even be close.

i dont think stewarts knee is sore, there obviously something wrong if hes going into get MRI's and probably surgery, hes not even 100% sure he'll miss the entire SX season, he will deff race every race he can. and i doubt one knee injury is going to make him a different rider than before...

but thats just my opinion

NJ450rider
01-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Waiting to watch the race the next day is lame!!!

Listen to it LIVE every saturday night on http://www.supercrossonline.com

Yeah i think Stewart said that at the begining of the season to hide that he was hurt. Which is friggin stupid because if your hurt and seriously injured get it friggin fixed! He probably ruined something more by riding and not getting his injury fixed. thats just plain stupidity to me!!!!

Villipoto is healing from his injury. I think he seperated his shoulder or broke his collar bone or something. I dont remember but i know its an upper body injury. Hell be hopefully 100% or close to it by the time the east series starts. Hell rip it up for sure.

The only thing now is that Reed wont be happy. because he feels winning the championship with stewart not there is like he didnt earn it and it was given to him. Not to say hes gonna win every race but i guess its almost obvious with stewart not there it wont be as hard as it could be.

And once again dont be lame listen to it LIVE every saturday night!!

http://www.supercrossonline.com

FHKracingZ
01-20-2008, 09:53 PM
if you think stewart is pussing out your crazy. He is deffinatly not scared or reed or anybody. Im personally a RC fan but Stewart is a better rider than reed period.

NJ450rider
01-20-2008, 09:59 PM
I dont think hes a puss. But he sure is a moron for not having his injury fixed correctly when it first happend. and last night during the race they interviewed him on supercrossonline.com and he said that at the beginning of the supercross season he really felt 60 to 70% okay and it got worse everytime he rode. He wasnt even practicing during the week because it hurt so bad!! WTF how dumb could you be to keep riding if it hurt that bad!!! Obviously theres a major problem if your in so much pain you cant ride! Calling him a moron is more than justified. Hopefully hell get it fixed and take the time off to heal. Even if it takes a year.

FHKracingZ
01-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Not really. If you have ever had a injury like that you would know conditions for surgery can change with one step you. You can go into the doctors office not needing surgery and walk out the door take one step and you need surgery.. He will dominate the outdoor season even if Villopoto is in it. Ryan V is a smaller guy, just like RC it will take a season or 2 , to finally get comfortable on the big bike

jrspawn
01-20-2008, 11:03 PM
I think there is ALOT MORE to this whole story then the public will ever know.

This is my look on things and please hear me out and not bash away.

Beginning of the season he stated he was more than 100% and ready and training harder than ever. now he says he was hurt and not up to par, whats up with lying to the fans? If your hurt you are hurt.

AND he as a level in this sport where he can no afford to risk further damage, i would bet any money his sponsors feel the same.

Is he really hurt? Only he knows that.

Could kawi be unhappy with his performance this year hurt or not? Possibly. Could they have told him to end the SX season early in fear of him hurting himself and risk blowing another MX championship? Keep in mind Kawi Demanded championships when he stepped up with them, they finally have a SX championship, they are hungry for the MX championship now. i could be totally wrong here, but you cant say that something like that isnt possible.

Either way, i wish stewart a quick return to racing. Hopefully reed woulnt loose his edge with not being able to battle it out with stewart.

Thank you
Justin