PDA

View Full Version : k&k graphics...

kfxrules
01-20-2008, 02:22 PM
where can i get the blue and black k&k seat cover and graphics kit...

08kfx450r
01-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by kfxrules
where can i get the blue and black k&k seat cover and graphics kit...

the ones you see on my bike in one of the other threads aren't on sale yet. we need to get some pics taken of it at the shop and put em on our site. altho i'll see what i can do about selling a set of the blue & black ones. if u really want one let me know and i'll get back to u on that.

kfxrules
01-21-2008, 05:59 PM
well if they are the same price as the green and black... i just noticed they wasn't on k and k's website i am sure i could call and order some... cause i have seen them on about 6 or 7 bikes now so evidently they are takin orders there website is just behind... but let me know what you can do

08kfx450r
01-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by kfxrules
well if they are the same price as the green and black... i just noticed they wasn't on k and k's website i am sure i could call and order some... cause i have seen them on about 6 or 7 bikes now so evidently they are takin orders there website is just behind... but let me know what you can do

i have the only set of black w/ blue tribal graphics for the kfx right now as we havent sold any yet...i work at k&k and Shawn wanted to see how they would look on the white bike and wanted pics of em b4 we started sellin em...but feel free to call up the shop and i can get a set out to you...just ask for Nate...and yes they are the same price as the black w/ green.

08kfx450r
01-21-2008, 06:52 PM
i forgot to mention another reason why we havent put them on the site yet is becuz the company who manufactures our graphics messed up with the two small pieces that go under the back of the seat the side that has the hole for the rear shock adjustment is put on the opposite side...its a relativley easy fix you just need to cuz the pieces down a bit