PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wear glasses?

Bradracer18
01-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey guys.....any of you have glasses(sight)?? I broke mine last night....my nose piece fell off. The steel structure is still there, but the clear pad fell off. Is there any way to replace these....or can I go get one at walmart or somewhere?

I was thinking about getting contacts, I suppose I should just go get some now! haha.

Thanks,
Brad

TRX450RACER174
01-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Yes i do wear glasses and contacts and usually any place will help you free of charge, i have never been to Wal-Mart but Lenscrafters and Costco among a few will help you out thats what they are there for.

elmer91
01-20-2008, 06:47 PM
i do wear glasses, and i got mine from walmart. they should fix that for free, esp. if you got the glasses from there.

sunco
01-21-2008, 07:22 AM
Walmart dude. I'm a carpenter & my glass needed help - they must have put them in a washer cause when she gave them back, I was pretty sure they weren't mind. But they were.

quad2xtreme
01-21-2008, 09:58 AM
I thought this was going to be about wearing glasses when you ride. Since I am already here...

got my wife prescription goggle inserts from rxgoggles. Definitely worth every penny.

sunco
01-21-2008, 10:05 AM
hey Jon, Thats what my x-mas present is.
Just haven't ordered them yet. Can't wait

See ya BPG

quad2xtreme
01-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by sunco
hey Jon, Thats what my x-mas present is.
Just haven't ordered them yet. Can't wait

See ya BPG

Can't wait to get back to BPG. I knew I shouldn't have gone there for a week straight. Now, I dream of winning the lottery and just spending the next 5 years living there. I would buy mine own dozer just so I could change the jumps every week. :D I might even let Dan try it out every once in awhile. ;)

When you order the rxgoggles, you just need your prescription. The guy who developed this product is an avid rider too. Not sure what goggles you like but he highly recommended Scott Voltage. He claims that Scott goggles have the best air flow at slower speeds to keep them from fogging up. He said my Pro Grip and Oakleys were two of the worst (I got the Oakleys because they offer UVA, UVB, and UVC protection. I ordered them and Connie loved them. I tried them too and have since switched. Guess my eyes better get used to UV rays. :eek2:

Be seeing you soon. I will be at Breezewood when Dan reopens.

/Jon