PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone hate me?

Brauap
01-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Guys come on! I just wanted to see the quad. I thought he was doing a re-build! and know what? I always here how nice the quad guys are! All so nice, NOT! Why does everyone on this thread have to pounce me everytime I make a post? If you dont like my threads, than dont read them! If you dont like me, ignore me! If you dont like my posts, ignore them! Its me! Alright! And I hate how everyone is always all over me for every single thing I say and do! I am just soo fusterated and dont know what to do! I just want to be a member of the thread just like everone else, but it seems like everytime I do something, I get bumbarded with jacks, calling me stupid, and treating me as if I am stupid, and I am fed up with it! So, please, please, please stop! This thread is kind of like hell! Everyone is just breathing down my neck, waiting for me to say something, or do thing and then wam, I am hit with twenty posts saying how stupid I am, and how I should do this and how I should do that! Well, guess what! I am human, just like you and everyone else on these forums and on this planet! I make mistakes, and goof up just like anyone else! I am not perfect!! So, all I am asking is, all you haters out there, please just leave me alone! Like I said above, if you dont like me, ignore me. If you dont like my threads dont read them, better yet, dont click on them. And if you dont like my posts, ignore them! Please! And I am sure there are other people out there who have the same questions as I do, and if everone would stop spamming my theads or posts, maybe we all can learn something new! Come on, would you give it a shot? Also, why is it soo bad that I ask questions? I have questions because I love to learn. And what is bad about that? Nothing! So, would you and everyone else reading this just mind there own bussiness and stop being to rude? This thread is made for people to share information with each other, am I not right?

What I want to know is why does everyone hate me.

Thank you.

JOEX
01-19-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm thinking you're young and eager. On the internet people tend to be more aggressive and ruder than they would in real life because they can get away with much easier. JMO of course.

Ignore them and move on. This isn't the place for this kind of discussion.