PDA

View Full Version : supercross anaheim 2 tonight!!!!

NJ450rider
01-19-2008, 08:31 PM
you can listen live online right now!!! Its RETRO NIGHT!!

tonight is a very special night since its throwback night!!

the track was designed the way it was back in 1986

all the riders and bikes are all retro'd out!

Plus right now there interviewing 37 legends of supercross!

Check it out!

http://www.supercrossonline.com/webcasts/Article.2008-01-17.5245

SUPERCROSS 1986 STYLE!!

kawiefan
01-19-2008, 08:45 PM
thats pretty kool

suzukigirl
01-19-2008, 09:03 PM
i'm listening to it right now :D

NJ450rider
01-19-2008, 09:05 PM
WOW James Stewart is not racing tonight!

Also he said he might be out for the rest of the season. :eek2:

His knee injury he sufferd back in the summer with the outdoor series has come back to haunt him.

James says that hes going for an MRI on monday.

Looks like its gonna be REED this year supercross champion....:confused:

jrspawn
01-19-2008, 09:37 PM
I wouldnt say he's out for the year yet. Kawi had a press release and stated he choose to sit this one out, and he is hoping to race next weekend.

I find all this a little crazy myself. James stated before the season started he was 100%, and now kawi says he's been hurt and the past two weeks agitated it more, makes you wander who to believe.

James practiced , along with reed who was 1.4 seconds faster out there. Spectators of practice have said reed was just plain SMOKING the track!

Ive said it before and ill say it again, i think this is the year for reed. And to all the reed haters out there, i will be the first to say stewart is crazy fast, just plain wreckless! With RC's trainer working with him now i think they are getting him to ride a little more with his head, but i honestly think its slowing him down. Who knows, i might be wrong but thats just my view.

I hope stewart gets back out there and finish's the season, by missing this race he will be down 25 points i believe. Which DOES NOT mean Chad has it locked up, Anything can happen, the season just started.

Thank you
Justin