PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: MX/Xc Quad - Will trade my Bike AND Quad

guitarfan4life
01-19-2008, 03:01 PM
I am looking for an MX quad. I am looking to do a little bit of trading for the quad and bike listed below. Let me know what you have because I am open to just about any trade. My email address is prestonbumpus@hotmail.com

Please email me rather than PM'ing me.

400EX - $2500
Wiseco 416 Big Bore Piston Kit (on its second tank of gas)
Stage 2 Hotcam
Full White Brothers Exhaust
AC Racing Nerfs
R.O.C.K Chrome Bumper (Brand New)
ITP Alumimum Wheels
Rear Holeshot's (90% Tread)
Front Razrs (75%)
New Starter Switch Assembly
New Moose Clutch Lever
Renthal Bars
Scott Grips
Custom Leather Seat Cover
New In Box K&N Oil Filter
UNI Air Filter
Tusk Aluminum Gas Cap

All the breaks work flawlessly and have good pads. Starts right up and runs great. Low end powerhouse. The only downer on this quad is that it has a couple cracks in the plastic. It still looks good. Big Bore kit, Hot Cam, Bumper, Clutch Lever are all virtually brand new.

Factory Suzuki RM-250 - $1500
FMF Gold Series Fatty Header
FMF Powercore Slip On
Aftermarket Rear Shock
Aftermarket Forks and Gaurds
Full UFO Plastic
Factory Effex
Easton Bars
Scott Grips
Gripper Seat Cover

I know I'm missing some stuff on this bike but I don't have it in front of me to look at. I jus payed $296.54 to Big 4 Cycle and Marine to have the bike completely gone through and have them clean out and tune the carb. If you want a fast bike this is it. Brutally fast, too fast for me. Only thing wrong with the bike is it is missing the right rear side panel/number plate. I was transporting the bike and didn't put the seat screw back in on that side and it flew off. I will pay for new ones. Let me know if you have any more questions about either of these.

rockabilly13
01-20-2008, 10:17 AM
pics?

guitarfan4life
01-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Email address?