PDA

View Full Version : Which Pipe???

MichaelS693
11-03-2001, 09:29 PM
Look guys i got a question I have a 300ex with no mods im fixin to put some on and i am gonna start out with jets and a pipe i got a question about the pipe i have a friend(stevengates45) and he has a supertrapp and it is awesome and has a great sound but he tells me i should get a curtis sparks, they seem awesome but i dont know what it sounds like i emailed the curtis sparks guy and he said he would have some sounds up when he could figure out how to and anyway i am just wonderin in yalls opinions which pipe has great power and great sound???

stevengates45
11-03-2001, 09:42 PM
http://sparksracing.com/Sparks_Center/300X/300X_Exh_100.jpg

:D

11-03-2001, 09:43 PM
i have had a t-4 and liked it alot...deep and throaty...like a thumper should sound..i have herd big gun and they are a lil bit louder...now i have a w-b which is loud....but i don't have the spark arrester on it either...i can't compliment on the supertrap b/c i've never really herd it....and i know the tc is reallyt loud...don't really know about the spraks...hope this helps you out a bit

MichaelS693
11-03-2001, 09:47 PM
see like my nigga showed a 93 300ex with a sparks on it he has a supertrapp i think i mentioned and it is realllly loud and if i get anything i am gonna get it without any arrestor but guys please reply on this one i want some comments