PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share - Yamaha of Troy very Bad customer service. Read this.

drdsraptor
01-19-2008, 07:51 AM
Here is a link to something I posted long ago. I just thought everyone here should know what you might expect if you order from them. I am not saying everyone will have a bad experience but would you want to deal with this?

coryatver
01-19-2008, 08:20 AM
There is a post up on here about honda of troy I am pretty sure they are the same place.

mat1977
01-19-2008, 08:41 AM
I am having problems with them too.And so are a few other guys on this site.They suck IMO(except for the one polite older lady)Nothing but lies for 2 weeks now.

hondaking52
01-19-2008, 09:36 PM
well i dont know wat you guys are talking about??? i bought over 600$ worth of stuff from them and i had it within 2 days!!!! and they answered all of my calls and emails politly.

pro-rider46
01-19-2008, 09:47 PM
i havent had problems with them either, i bought about 300 dollars worth of stuff from them, and no problems, it was there in a few days. sorry to here you are having problems, they seem to have a problem when they ship

TWISTED DINLI
01-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
There is a post up on here about honda of troy I am pretty sure they are the same place.

yea its the same place

i have been there and they always treat us nice

drdsraptor
01-20-2008, 02:33 PM
I NEVER SAID THEY TREAT EVERYONE BAD. Read it again. And Again And Again. I said, do you want to take a chance on being the person they treat badly? If 1 of 5 people are treated poorly there's a good chance it could end up being you. I dealt with the internet/ebay side of it so I am not speaking from a local standpoint. Either way I support the businesses that treat their customers well and will spend a few extra bucks if it means good service. SO IF YOU HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BUT THIS DOESN"T MEAN THAT IS HOW THEY DO BUSINESS ALL THE TIME. I have the proof they treat people poorly. Got to ebay and look at my feedback. DRDANTONIO They called me a "moron" on a public forum. A BUSINESS SHOULD NEVER DO THAT. All I wanted was my order cancelled since their ebay auction said in stock and they after a week of trying to contact them tell me the product was on backorder. False advertisement and poor customer service. SO don't tell me they are good. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Which 450?
01-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Ive been reading some of their feedback, they look like they need to get their stuff together.