PDA

View Full Version : More Bad News Here!!!!!!!

2qk4u
11-14-2002, 08:33 AM
Well another thief strikes again here in my area. They didnt get my bikes but my buddy and his sons bike. we just went to Little Sahara saturday and he calls me up monday night and asked me if i took any pics of his and his sons atv. I said i think so but not sure. he then told me some one stole his brand new 24 foot enclosed trailer with his sand buggy and 2 four wheeler and tools etc. they backed right up to his house in the middle of the night and took the hole damm trailer. well he's got a little luck left because they found the trailer and sand buggy but everything else is gone. tool, bikes, canopy. the trailer and buggy was unharmed. whats messed up is they had to take the buggy out of the trailer to get the bikes out. his bike was a 250r w/ red 400ex plastic and had a blocking plate where the headlights go. his sons bike was a suzuki lt 80 with white plastic and yellow seat. I couldnt even have the heart to take a little kids bike let alone a bigger one. there are some people out there that are cold hearted and i would like to beat every atv thief in the damm head with a ball bat for doing it. you know i was telling someone the other day that it is hard to tell how many STOLEN BIKES you ride by at the dunes, or gncc races etc.
About 4 months ago another friend of mine got his 02 banshee stolen here along with a 99 banshee and a 02 blaster. all i can say is no matter how safe you think your bikes are and i think min e are safe, you better break down and just spend the money for insurance because you just never know when you might need it and you will be kicking yourself in the *** for not getting it.

Keep an eye on your bikes fellows

Guy400
11-14-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by 2qk4u
all i can say is no matter how safe you think your bikes are and i think min e are safe, you better break down and just spend the money for insurance because you just never know when you might need it and you will be kicking yourself in the *** for not getting it. Truer words were never spoken.
I learned the hard way about no insurance and quad theft. Now everything I own is insured.

QuadJunkies
11-14-2002, 12:05 PM
That it too bad..:( Yep I too have avrything insured.full coverage and extra for any mods.Its a small price to pay for what you can end up losing....:(

11-14-2002, 12:34 PM
that sucks, when i get my banshee, i am insuring it.

phatswinn
11-14-2002, 01:46 PM
the best thing to keep someone away from stealin ur stuff is a dog that like to be outside all the time, dogs the the most annoying things around when there barking and lemme tell ya people look to see whats up when theres a dog barking at liek 3 in the mornin, that and what i got.. a 3 ft anchore in the garage with a 3/4" chain around the frame, i really hope i never loose the key to the lock i got on it

SGA
11-14-2002, 02:17 PM
I feel your friends pain. My 400ex and my friends Blaster got swiped last saturday.:(

Bean
11-14-2002, 03:58 PM
i losta 440 and my bros old pw 80, its a sucky feeling, good luck findin ur stuff guys

Rip_Tear
11-14-2002, 06:32 PM
The worst thing is most people who end up with these stolen quads, don' t know they are stolen, or find out too late.

markeg192
11-14-2002, 08:43 PM
I've been there. I'll keep my eyes open around northwest Mo. The really sad thing is fellow riders often buy these bikes to ride or use for parts. Probably seems like a good idea until yours is the one that is stolen.