PDA

View Full Version : bad advice from certain people!

bellzbub
01-17-2008, 11:24 PM
there is a certain person posting here alot lately who has no idea what he/she is talking about. please take the advice for what it is worth. mostly pure b.s.

i will not name names but they don't know their chit. please wait for more expierienced reply's before using this advice.

buy a manual and know what you need specifically before you post. if you take this persons advice you may be in for big trouble. or at the very least more work than you need to do.

jonboy
01-18-2008, 01:36 AM
Preach on Brother! I've been trying to get this into folks heads over and over again. They go and take apart their bike then ask after they put it back together why it wont run right, and then ask how to fix it without tearing it all back down again. I even get guys that come into the shop and ask this. Then I've got to charge them to fix a simple screw up that, if they had a manule they wouldnt have missed it. There are several post where it has been linked to a down loadable manule. All they have to do is a search.:ermm:

TheNewn
01-18-2008, 07:09 AM
I'd love to know who...

indyZrider
01-22-2008, 08:45 AM
well i know bellzbub dont know jack squat! just playin' bro! lol

jonboy do you have all your stuff done so we can ride the badlands yet?

bellzbub
01-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by indyZrider
well i know bellzbub dont know jack squat! just playin' bro! lol

jonboy do you have all your stuff done so we can ride the badlands yet?

you are right. i don't! but i am seeing posts with just plain ol jacked up answers. and i sure would not post a reply if i did not have any idea what the he!! i was talking about.

just make sure you double check answers before tearing into some thing.

AND FOR GODS SAKE GET A MANUAL!!!!!!

jonboy
01-22-2008, 02:31 PM
I sold Project Z but it was to a good friend of mine so you may see it again. I didnt forget about you either we are tring to get some folks to go this spring