PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Find My 03 400 Ex

nastynotchback1
01-17-2008, 06:52 PM
i traded it back in 05 to a very young guy in Greensboro NC for a 76 cj-5 that was lifted with silver paint.the quad was yellow with graphics,+2 arms,lsr axle,pep triple rates,Quinn racing dual rate rear,beadlocks all the way around,and a few other parts.it was number 81.i also gave him all my fox riding gear and gear bag.i would love to find the quad if it's still in good shape and get it back.i have the vin number if it will help find it.thanks and yes i know this is a very long shot

its been so long since i put a post up here i forgot the quad is described in my sig

mittman
01-17-2008, 08:51 PM
i dont know much lol but you could look at your jeep history do you have the guys name or anything

BluBeaSSt
01-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Still got the VIN to the bike? If He registerd it Im sure you could look it up that way?

nastynotchback1
01-18-2008, 03:37 PM
i don't have the jeep anymore and it has traded hands about 4 times since me.don't know where it's at.as far as the quad i still have the title with me.he never got back in touch with me to arrange getting it.i hope someone from his area will see this post and get me intouch with him.thanks