PDA

View Full Version : What are these songs?

QuadJunkies
01-17-2008, 11:29 AM
The ones that was used on the trailer vids on Huevos 10 and Fallout 3?
Id like to buy them,cool songs.. :cool:

CannondaleRider
01-17-2008, 12:17 PM
The Fallout 3 trailer...the song is Millionare - Queens of the Stone Age

The Huevos 10 trailer(s).....one is No More Sorrow - Linkin Park.......not sure on the other one.

QuadJunkies
01-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Thank you!:)
I was actually wanting to find out the trailer ones for now,those two songs I cant get out of my head:p

I may have to watch them both tonight again..:D

QuadJunkies
01-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Anyone else??
I need some new music for my trip next week.
LONG DRIVE ... lol:scary:
I also want to make some WORCS videos this year with some music, so if anyone had some ideas for some new music me knowIm going to use a local band as well.I ran out of time to do it last year.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2kJv62O9-UA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2kJv62O9-UA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Robin Hood
01-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Ministry - Let s Go :D

QuadJunkies
01-18-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Ministry - Let s Go :D
Thanks.. ! :D

CannondaleRider
01-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I need some new music for my trip next week.
LONG DRIVE ... lol:scary:

What.....It's ONLY 17 hours! ;)

QuadJunkies
01-19-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
What.....It's ONLY 17 hours! ;)

Nothing that a few Monsters cant fix :p
Cant wait until Kelsey gets to share the driving and Ill SLEEP!:D

CannondaleRider
01-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Haha, yeah....I remember on one of my drives to a WA round, I basically had an IV of Monster.....I couldn't count how many I drank. SO far out of the boundries of health, lol.

I'm still hoping to find somebody to start making these longer trips with me, at least somebody to keep me company....the 26 hour, straight through drives, with NOBODY with you...that's a bit of a pain, lol.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Haha, yeah....I remember on one of my drives to a WA round, I basically had an IV of Monster.....I couldn't count how many I drank. SO far out of the boundries of health, lol.

I'm still hoping to find somebody to start making these longer trips with me, at least somebody to keep me company....the 26 hour, straight through drives, with NOBODY with you...that's a bit of a pain, lol.
I hope you find someone, thats kinda dangerous not having someone to travel with. I worry enough that its just me and the kids most of the time ,but at least Im not TOTALLY alone...
Starting at Round 3, I think Troy will be headed down with me and Ill drive back alone with the kids,but no single trip the whole series will he go both ways with us I dont think . :(
I just need to win the lottery so we can travel in style and not work :blah:
Depending on how things go this spring, I might be getting a new truck and box so life will be alot less work traveling.

One think I was bummed about not having an Idaho race is that there is not one single race thats close to us anymore aside of Milford being 8 hours. It will seem weird not having Clay Peak on the map.

CannondaleRider
01-19-2008, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I've tried to get a few people to come along with me....but I'm blessed with a VERY flexible job, so I can leave on a Wednesday morning, and come back on a Monday night, no biggie. Very few people can match my schedules, especially for the WA rounds, where I stay for a week or so. Hopefully somebody will be able to sometime...AT LEAST for the real long hauls, lol.

I should be getting a toy hauler within the next few months, so AT the races will be so much nicer, but the traveling itself will be more tiring with having that in tow. I've been in JUST the truck, which makes it real easy.....Oh well, at least I'll actually have a good place to sleep at the track :p

I'm bummed about Clay Peaks not being on the map too. I raced there in '05, and it was SUCH a blast, I absolutely loved that course...and that was even on the Utility!! Of course, I missed both the '06 and '07 races there...so I'm sad I didn't get to truely race that particular course. :(

Random thought?.....this year is going to be SUCH a freakin blast :D

QuadJunkies
01-19-2008, 10:48 PM

Random thought?.....this year is going to be SUCH a freakin blast :D

WERD.. :bandit: