PDA

View Full Version : Stupid people

HiperEX
11-13-2002, 09:25 PM
Ok i was in my garage the other day and this guy like 17 comes and hes sitting on my quad lookin for the keys or sumthin and i came out and im like what the F**8 are u doing hes like nothing then i started to ***** at him and SH** and he wasnt geting off and i didnt even know this guy im 15 1/2 coming to 16 Nov 23 and then i got really mad someone sittin on my quad that i didnt even know then i was face to face with him and still B****IN at him then even madder than before then i head butted him and he started bleeding in the nose then he try to punch me on my left side of my jaw then i ducked and POW he dropped then started to light cry his eyes were watering then he left in his truck and never seen him again it felt kinda good with the head but and punch seening that stranger bleeding, and im 15 1/2 and he looked like 17-18 me whoopin on that boy :grr

AtvMxRider
11-13-2002, 09:31 PM
Hey he should have got the **** up.:D

CHAUNCY
11-13-2002, 09:32 PM
good thing you protected the quad. You shoulda got in his truck and be all im trying to start it. J/K

KP's lil'300
11-13-2002, 09:32 PM
job well done!!! HaHa KP

JabberJaw
11-14-2002, 01:58 PM
Stupid people

I thought you guys were talking about me again.

Bean
11-14-2002, 05:56 PM
ever thought u had a nice quad and he was mabe admiring it?, just a thought

ryanh250ex
11-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Bean

i highly doubt that. from the way the kid is telling the story the quad was in his garage and he wasn't getting off of it. didn't ask if he could take a peek at it or anything, just got on it and started looking for the keys. if i was doing something in the garage and somebody just came up and started sitting on my 250 or the 500 and i didn't know who they were i'd probably do the same thing or threaten to call the police because i ain't no Ali when it comes to fighting....think about it man. i dont think you would like it if i went to your house and walked in through the front door, sat on your couch and started watching movies would you? if the guy asked "hey, i've been looking into buying one of these, do you mind if i just take a peek or sit on it?", then that's different.i dont mind someone sitting on my quad if i know them or if they kindly ask me but what this guy did was going too far.

Str8Wicked
11-15-2002, 11:32 AM
He would've been limpin home once he got to meet my 12 friend, Mr. 9mm

jello
11-15-2002, 01:49 PM
people are just plain dumb. I walked out to my garage one day and there is this guy sitting there on my quad. I was like what are you doing. Hes like I herd this was for sale. Got off it and ran away. He looked like he was 30 years old.

tants
11-15-2002, 07:12 PM

LMAO!

Rip_Tear
11-15-2002, 07:20 PM
Doesn't matter if he was just admiring it. We all know better then just going and sitting on other peoples quads, espcially if you dont know them! I would have made more then his nose bleed.... if he didnt get off!:grr Make sure your quads good and locked up now!

Bean
11-15-2002, 07:21 PM
it was just a thought, i hav had a few guys come in my garage and look at my stuff, mostly little kids or their parents, doesnt really bother me though, its up on the stand, so il hear it movin it they try something but then again, i know who they all are and stuff, BTW, ur lucky that kid was a p*ssy @ss 17 year old, if some little kid headbutted me, i would hav ripped him n half and ate his insides

quadbiker
11-15-2002, 07:32 PM
This dude let his wife take the car on a long trip. He told her to check the oil because it leaked........ she read the dipstick and thought it said:

"adaquate"

but of course it really says:

"add 1 quart"

so she kept driving and melted the engine.

(true story) kind of shows you the value of an education.

CHAUNCY
11-15-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by quadbiker
This dude let his wife take the car on a long trip. He told her to check the oil because it leaked........ she read the dipstick and thought it said:

"adaquate"

but of course it really says:

"add 1 quart"

so she kept driving and melted the engine.

(true story) kind of shows you the value of an education.

ROFLMAO:devil

quadbiker
11-15-2002, 10:31 PM
That story is absolutely true. No one is clever enough to make up that kind of stupidity.

airheadedduner
11-16-2002, 12:54 AM
i would hav ripped him n half and ate his insides

OMG!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

11-16-2002, 08:33 AM
if some little kid headbutted me, i would hav ripped him n half and ate his insides

:huh

cheetah
11-17-2002, 12:52 PM
I just love cannibalism. I personally think the best meat is in the arms.:huh

CHAUNCY
11-17-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by cheetah5431
I just love cannibalism. I personally think the best meat is in the arms.:huh

lol:devil

Rip_Tear
11-17-2002, 04:49 PM
What are you talking about, the thighs are the best.... JK

Bean
11-17-2002, 09:34 PM
well, i think the brain is by far the best, liver aint bad either

300ballz
11-17-2002, 10:34 PM
:huh You should ahve just got your gun and shot the moron

Castor-426ex
11-17-2002, 10:35 PM
well, i think the brain is by far the best, liver aint bad either

well as long as you didnt taste test anything in the genital region......:eek: :D

Bean
11-18-2002, 03:51 PM
yea, i throw that part away castor, its a waste, BTW, that boy would hav been in some nice trouble, if he would attempted to shoot that other kid, and it woulda been even worse if the older kid took the gun away, then u woulda pissed your pants, guns arnt the answer in close quarters combat, tazers and bats are better

Ryan
11-18-2002, 06:33 PM
I glad that he was not able to take your quad. I really hate qud theifs, why don't they ever steel dirt bikes, they don't even need keys. lol . If I ever caught someone steeling something from me I would of been in jail for murder.

Bean
11-18-2002, 07:34 PM
i would rather be missin a quad than in jail for 20 years and gettin it on with Bubba and Tom in the showers everyday

11-19-2002, 08:38 AM
i have a 12 round clip pellet gun that shoots 800fps, its cocked and loaded but with the safety on, if anybody comes to our house like religious people trying to sell us bibles, or somebody stealing my dirtbike, theyll get some holes in their ***

Bean
11-19-2002, 05:42 PM
and ul end up gettin sued!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA, LMFAO

Ryan
11-19-2002, 05:50 PM
Yeah that wouldn't be good. I don't know why you would shoot a bible salesman, lol. But you guys better warn your friennds about steeling quad from a kid named ryan who lives in pine island. hhahahaha

cheetah
11-19-2002, 09:57 PM
That's great now back to eating people!

Bean
11-19-2002, 10:06 PM
yea, i jus ate some kid that headbutted me last night, jus thought id tell yall, lmao

cheetah
11-20-2002, 04:53 PM
Yeah kids are good, did everything come out ok?

Bean
11-20-2002, 09:51 PM
sure did, moral of the story for u youngsters.....

dont headbutt older kids, they might (as i would) rip u in half and eat your insides

hondaboy400ex
11-21-2002, 11:20 AM
im glad u did what u did he needed it dumb @$$
:grr :grr

HiperEX
11-21-2002, 09:41 PM
na im a great fighter i get in fights alot about everyweekend and like 6 times a month in school which sucks ***** so far outta all my fights ive won. One time this dude was makin fun of me on my quad when he was on his crotch rocket, and im like F**K YOU TO. and he came up to my house and he was in my face POW head butted his @$$ to and a few punchs in the stumach and the face. then he just left, alot of ppl think they can take me but when its all over they anit so tuff after all! SO THEY CAN JUST BRING IT!

ryanh250ex
11-22-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by HiperEX
na im a great fighter i get in fights alot about everyweekend and like 6 times a month in school which sucks ***** so far outta all my fights ive won. One time this dude was makin fun of me on my quad when he was on his crotch rocket, and im like F**K YOU TO. and he came up to my house and he was in my face POW head butted his @$$ to and a few punchs in the stumach and the face. then he just left, alot of ppl think they can take me but when its all over they anit so tuff after all! SO THEY CAN JUST BRING IT!

just remember, dont pick fights with other people. i've found out that the fights i've picked in the past were also the fights where i got my @$$ whooped.

Castor-426ex
11-23-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by HiperEX

wow youre a winner....

i bet youre one **** of a popular guy arent ya?

Bean
11-26-2002, 09:57 PM
kids that act tough and hav won some fights crack me up, cause they pee their pants when someone real tough comes up with brass knuckles or a bat, lmao, then what u goin to do?

Bean
11-26-2002, 09:58 PM
o, and BTW, u can be the greatest fighter in the world, and do all ur karate sounds and kicks, but u cant take a bat swing or a gun shot, thats also something to think about

2K1 300EX
11-26-2002, 11:27 PM
kids that act tough and hav won some fights crack me up, cause they pee their pants when someone real tough comes up with brass knuckles or a bat, lmao, then what u goin to do?

real tough with brass knuckles or a bat:huh ...hmmm wouldn't that make him a pu$$y instead of a tough guy???

2K1 300EX
11-26-2002, 11:34 PM
So this guy just drove up to your house out of the blue and walked in your garage and got on your quad?

11-27-2002, 01:30 AM
Funny stuff guys. :)

I know a lot of this thread was serious, and those were the funny parts :D

One thing though, that boy must have one heck of a hard arse head knocking it into everyone and all, and you wonder why this thread isnt making a lot of sense. :) may have some frontal cerebal hemoraging. :rolleyes:

BTW how often you see someone who's really really good and a talented fighter braggin about it?

Not often huh.

11-27-2002, 01:33 AM
forgot to mention this.

I cant blame ya for starting with someone who was messin with your quad, and at least you tried to talk to him first.

Castor-426ex
11-27-2002, 10:32 AM
o, and BTW, u can be the greatest fighter in the world, and do all ur karate sounds and kicks, but u cant take a bat swing or a gun shot, thats also something to think about

i have took a bat swing before...and a hard one at that...and yes i did do "karate kicks" afterwards and i unhappily paid his hospital bills...:mad: and then my own :D

and a gun? if youre within reaching distance I can make you wish you would have never touched a firearm...unless you shoot me first...but hey im always looking for an excuse to meet a hot nurse...lol

moral of the story...

never piss through a screen door

YLW400
11-27-2002, 10:36 AM
Especially when the wind is blowing at you...:huh

Castor-426ex
11-27-2002, 10:37 AM
oh no...i take it you learned the hard way too huh? lmfao:D

YLW400
11-27-2002, 10:39 AM
LMAO......and make sure the sliding glass door is open too

Castor-426ex
11-27-2002, 10:40 AM
DOH! :D

Bean
11-27-2002, 02:15 PM
heres what i think, u can be fighting the weakest punching kid, he hits u with a bat, and ul go down, then he kicks u, and the weakest people can kick a hard kick if they hit u right, btw, punch yourself with some B knuckles a few times sorta hard, it hurts, now, imagine a fight, one hit to the face with them babys, and ur goin down

trickster2338
11-27-2002, 09:47 PM
oh yeah just a helpful tip here. if you want a good way to keep your quad from getting stolen, put a lock on your sprocket, your quad ain't goin anywhere.;)

Bean
11-27-2002, 09:56 PM
i hav found landmines are extrememly helpfull, and dogs that havnt been fed in a few days

trickster2338
11-28-2002, 08:22 AM
i hav found landmines are extrememly helpfull, and dogs that havnt been fed in a few days

lol, ya gotta respect the landmines and killer dogs.

Bean
11-30-2002, 06:43 PM
yea, put a few crackheads out there in tthe garage that are feinin, that will protect ur stuff to, or some rednecks with guns and a huge sign that says "NO TRESSPASSING, VIOLATERS WILL BE SHOT, SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN"

300_14_racer
12-18-2002, 10:24 AM
Guy who told us the story of you beatin the crap out of somone.........?YOUR FULL OF IT. If its true the person didnt have a right to be on your quad but your story is dumb.:devil :grr :huh

YardDog24
12-18-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex

i have took a bat swing before...and a hard one at that...and yes i did do "karate kicks" afterwards and i unhappily paid his hospital bills...:mad: and then my own :D

Where did he hit you, the toe? I guarantee if I hit someone
with a bat they would be going nowhere.....

moral of the story...

never piss through a screen door

LMMFAO!!!!

As for the orignial story? I agree with the masses here, big talk = just that.

Bean
12-18-2002, 05:53 PM
a bat swing to the toe would snap some bones, ONLY place u can MABE take a swingwithouth goin down is the @ss, and i also think that is bullsh*t, that kid thinkin he beat up some older kid, LMFAO, im sure of it

bradley300
12-20-2002, 08:35 AM
at last, a funny thread! i have'nt seen one of these in a while. so i'll add my part here

i have to drive thru the projects every day to get to work and again to leave at 10pm. needless to say, any one that comes near the real loud truck while im in the projects says hello to mister 6 cell maglite. its no a flashlight, the damn thing looks more like a fence post!

QuadTrix6
12-20-2002, 10:34 AM
i would have shot him first and asked questions later :blah

Bean
12-24-2002, 07:16 PM
fancy looking brass knuckles, mag lights, and baseball bats have nothing on a nice Browning 12 gauge shotgun, lmao

12-24-2002, 08:43 PM
if i saw a guy sitting on my quad and he didnt ask, i would make him bend over the the grab bar and make him wish he was in jail;)

12-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Lrd thats pretty funny, maybe you will get a girl for x-mas :D

12-24-2002, 09:51 PM
actualy, im goin to my ex's house on new years, and im pretty sure were gonna get back together, she wont tell my present is, and shes giving me hints bout it:rolleyes:

Bean
12-24-2002, 09:56 PM
probably her taxes!

12-24-2002, 10:28 PM
probably her taxes :) may be right but usually they dont spring that stuff till after :D

I like making up as much as any guy but I allways try to remember there was a reason we refer to her as "ex".

B Good and have a great holiday everyone.

HOHOHO
damn three HO's

12-25-2002, 09:51 PM
umm, shes 15, and so am i, i dont think she pais taxes yet, and she lives with her parents, so i think shes uhh tax free, thanks for your soncern tho

Lil90man!!
12-26-2002, 09:50 PM
man u guys are afraid of guns, brass knuckles and bats? i'm more afriad of the people threatining to rip people in half and eat there insides! lol but really if anyone tries to get into our barn theres a .357 with hollow points and a browning 12 gauge over and under with 00-buckshot(no idea how you'd actually type that:blah all i know is it'd hurt pretty damn bad) waiting for em:devil

Bean
12-27-2002, 07:58 AM
LMAO, i didnt read what he said, but part of my genuis is included in his post, so it must be good