PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor ??

WB450r
01-16-2008, 09:07 PM
i mite jus be stupid and need a clear understanding about sponsors for mx racing...
i no wht a sponsor is but is it considered a sponsor if u dont get a discount on the product or sumthin or if u dont sign a contract....

sorry for the stupid ? jus need to no...lol

01-16-2008, 09:11 PM
A sponsor should either grant you money, parts or a discount on parts/sevices otherwise theres no point of you advertising for free. If you want some sponsors make an account on www.Sponsorhouse.com

WB450r
01-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
A sponsor should either grant you money, parts or a discount on parts/sevices otherwise theres no point of you advertising for free. If you want some sponsors make an account on www.Sponsorhouse.com

aight thanks for the info..yeah i went to sponsorhouse and made an account but then deleted it...but ill prolly jus make another one..

WB450r
01-16-2008, 09:26 PM
i read thru a lot of ppl's signatures and look at all there sponsors and it seems like sum of them arent really sponsors...its jus products tht they buy from tht company...

One_Bad_400
01-16-2008, 10:01 PM
there's all levels of sponsorships for most companies, from % discounts, 20% or 50% off or something, to completely free parts, to paid endorsments. if people are just buying parts thats in no way a sponsorship.

check out that sponsorhouse website, its a good way to get started, you'll pick up several % discount sponsors.

one thing to think about though: just cause you get offered a sponsorhip from "XXX Company" doesn't mean you need to accept the sponsorhip and buy the product if you don't need it, then even though your getting a disount you're really spending money that you don't need to be spending...just a thought...