PDA

View Full Version : sikk nerfbars

redexrider4290
01-16-2008, 11:47 AM
does anyone have these they seem to look alright, especially for the price, nerfs with heelguards and pegs for $170 you cant beet that, right?

does anyone have any experience with these i think im gona get a pair but i wanted to hear what you guys thouhgt first

thanks

smithn1683
01-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Hmm first I have herd of them, I just check out there site they seem legit. Maybe they are a new company looking to break into the market so they offer competative prices on there products. Im not sure I like the fact they look shiny, that wont last. Also the skill and cross bone logo and thin looking heel gaurds dont look all that great. for $170 might be worth a try though, you can get a good set of nerfs for not much more then that.

NJ450rider
01-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Sikk makes a few different kinds of pitbikes. they have been around for 2 or 3 years now i think. I beleive there trying to branch out into the atv world. Ive looked at and been on a few of there bikes. not bad quality and prices are fair. i think there fully loaded bike is like 1800. the place i ride for motoxsupport.com is a sikk dealer. or at least they use to be ill have to ask. lol

BlaineKaiser450
01-16-2008, 03:55 PM
ive got em. they are awesome for the price. They are an AC offbrand, but they fit better than AC

redexrider4290
01-17-2008, 09:50 AM
cool, i think im gona give them a try cuz im really on a budget and they seem to be alright. I'm not really digin the skull on them but i called and they said i could get them in a anodized black finish i don't know if it cost anymore or not but i really want to try and keep the shiny chrome off my bike so i think that would be pretty cool

BlaineKaiser450
01-17-2008, 03:54 PM
my skulls fell off after the 1st ride :ermm:

redexrider4290
01-21-2008, 11:28 AM
thats alright cuz i wasn't really diging the skulls anyway:D

secondrate
01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
just ordered a set so we''ll see

IHScoutguy
02-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I have them, they're pretty good! i bought them off e-bay for $150 new! they discontinued the skulls so that's good i didn't like them. i have them in flat black and they look sweet on the all black 450R. the only thing i did not like was they only bolted on on the front motor mounts and that was all, i could feel where the "pegs" slide on kind of walking around when i horsed it into a corner. :huh it came with 4 extra bolts so the only thing i could assum was if you chose to you could drill out the pegs and bolt it through, that's what i did, one on each side and it's perfect!

i had to adjust the shifter up a bit. is it possible to move the brake pedal up a bit, i'd like it a little high so it'll be easier to tap when riding a wheelie.

they shipped super fast, only like 2 days too!

-Jon

BlaineKaiser450
02-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by IHScoutguy
I have them, they're pretty good! i bought them off e-bay for $150 new! they discontinued the skulls so that's good i didn't like them. i have them in flat black and they look sweet on the all black 450R. the only thing i did not like was they only bolted on on the front motor mounts and that was all, i could feel where the "pegs" slide on kind of walking around when i horsed it into a corner. :huh it came with 4 extra bolts so the only thing i could assum was if you chose to you could drill out the pegs and bolt it through, that's what i did, one on each side and it's perfect!

i had to adjust the shifter up a bit. is it possible to move the brake pedal up a bit, i'd like it a little high so it'll be easier to tap when riding a wheelie.

they shipped super fast, only like 2 days too!

-Jon i did the same thing with my pegs and for the shifter and brake i just dropped the net like 2 in. lower

IHScoutguy
02-01-2008, 06:22 PM
i adjusted the nets down on both sides, just for more room. i'd like the brake about 1/2" higher though... :ermm:

-Jon