PDA

View Full Version : Cecco in the Pro Class

national425ex
01-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Anyone else think Traci could hang with ballance, sommers, borich and the guys? I was looking at the overall results from last year and it seems that her number of laps and times are right with the XC1 class. I would like to see her run pro in 2009. I bet if she really pushed she would surprise alot of people. Anyone else agree with me?

coryatver
01-15-2008, 01:19 PM
She is an awesome racer and has raced at some local races in the pro class and done well. I think she would do better if she went to the gncc A class first for a while like she has raced it in the past after wrapping up the women's championship. It isn't going to happen though her sponsors probably want her in the women class in the morning race where the spotlight is on them. Her pit crew also races the PM race.

bradley300
01-15-2008, 01:26 PM
she can hang with the pro class, but not for a whole race.

you have to remember the morning track is a little different than the afternoon, not to mention so much smoother.

she raced four stroke A a while a go at a gncc and did well the first few laps but said she got too tired to keep up the pace and i think she finished 11th

Pappy
01-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by bradley300

you have to remember the morning track is a little different than the afternoon, not to mention so much smoother.

she raced four stroke A a while a go at a gncc and did well the first few laps but said she got too tired to keep up the pace and i think she finished 11th

bingo

smr
01-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by bradley300

Brad is correct. The morning course is a little different and not nearly as rutted. Not trying to take anything away from Tracy..she puts one heck of a wipping on a lot of guys every week.

greghall
01-15-2008, 02:03 PM
CHASED HER AROUND A FEW YEARS BACK AT A PINE GROVE HS RACE SHE WAS ON A 300EX BACK THEN I TRIED & TRIED TO PASS HER BUT COULD NOT ,SHES A GREAT RIDER NOW BUT THE PRO CLASS IS ALL BORICH & BALLENCE.IM JUST AMAZED HOW SHE CAN MANHANDLE A YZF ON A GNCC COURSE & RIDE THAT FAST FOR HER SIZE .