PDA

View Full Version : we need a leader like this

hardtrailz400
01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
I vote for John Howard..

America Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard -Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'
'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society Learn the language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

kawiefan
01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Wow. We need more people like this in America.

Our country needs to grow some balls and take some action.

ZeroLogic
01-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Well I'm off to Australia.:blah:

elite ATV1
01-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Well I'm off to Australia.:blah:
x2 lol:macho

Flyin-Low
01-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I love it!

Hope there is some good riding in Australia :D

trx400EXtreme
01-15-2008, 03:04 PM
what a bad***.... seriously, someone needs to grow some balls here.

450raider
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
honestly i dont think ill be worried about balls for the next 4-8 years, im not picking on any party/person but if all the media clowns i see all over tv is the best thing going right now, we may have to reach a little further for balls, i still have no idea where my votes going but i do have leads, just think how many people out there could get the job done but we'll never here of because they dont have the name or money to go on.

just my thoughts

HtFoxChick
01-15-2008, 06:52 PM
With Jon living in Australia a lot of the time, we knew of this. The news would speak of terriorists moving to Australia, Sydney especially to settle and practice, perhaps?? The government knew this was happening.

Their government is finally acting on it. I hope it can stay peaceful but their a crazy kind of breed.:ermm:

I am unsure of the name of their Prime Minister.???

Anvil
01-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by hardtrailz400
I vote for John Howard..

America Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard -Australia

Funny, Australians didn't think so, John Howard and his Government have unanimously been thrown out of office by the Australian voters in November 2007.

Pipeless416
01-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Anvil
Funny, Australians didn't think so, John Howard and his Government have unanimously been thrown out of office by the Australian voters in November 2007.

so basically.. hes free to come and run for a position over here :p

Mxjunkie
01-16-2008, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
so basically.. hes free to come and run for a position over here :p

He would tick off every soccer mom and jose to taco and paco if he came here and said that on live tv lol.. What he said is exactly how it should be but it would offend way too many people real quick, which is a shame because I think that his views are great but with the way this country is right now you don't have to do much to offend anyone! Our country is a bunch of cry babies if you ask me lol.. 80% of this country would rather see what Britney Spears, Paris hilton or lohan are doing then watch the race for the office, you figure if there is a nutcase like Chris Crocker to complain about Britney imagine the nutcases that would come out of the wood work if he came to the states.. :o :p

HtFoxChick
01-16-2008, 10:02 AM
If I was living in a pieceful country like Australia, I would be very concerned about the Al-Kada moving into Sydney. :ermm:

440racer66
01-16-2008, 09:43 PM
i agree i like obama too but i would vote for ron paul

01 250exman
01-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Heck yeah!!I agree with everything except
the part where "It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home" I don't think any religion or higher power should be endorsed by a public educational institution what so ever. I think that should be up to family's to teach beacuse everyone has a different idea about religion and theirs is all ways right no mater what and if you don't be leave theirs than your going to hell. No one knows the truth there for it should be left to interpretation and not promoted in schools, to me that would be such a shame if schools where to do such things. :(