PDA

View Full Version : Video To Relate To

ww228king
01-15-2008, 06:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woolOJGOo4k&feature=related

mxdad423
01-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Hey that's a cool video, I really liked it. That's what it's all about...

Kevin Smitley

www..net

STOCKRACING917
01-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Two thumbs up dude. That ending says it all !!!!

ww228king
01-15-2008, 09:43 AM
i found it on youtube....i thought it was something to watch when things start to get heavy...fathers, you know what i mean....sometimes we fall into that area that its about winning, and forget about the childs happiness....i will admit, i have to keep reminding myself...this video really hit the true deal of what it is about...

its hard to just sit back and watch with out putting our 2 cents in...hell i watch professional ball games on TV and still yell at them players from my living room...lol.. thanks god that they can't me...lol

mxdad423
01-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Yep, you hit the nail on the head there, I have cought myself getting to much into the winning thing with my son a couple of times but luckly cought myself before it went to far........Always try to keep it in my head if he's not having fun, I'm not having fun....

OH YEA the PRO FOOTBALL thing, my wife won't even stay in the house anymore when there is a Steeler game on, you know how many TV remotes I have had to buy over the years......LOL.....

Kevin Smitley

ww228king
01-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by ww228king
i found it on youtube....i thought it was something to watch when things start to get heavy...fathers, you know what i mean....sometimes we fall into that area that its about winning, and forget about the childs happiness....i will admit, i have to keep reminding myself...this video really hit the true deal of what it is about...

its hard to just sit back and watch with out putting our 2 cents in...hell i watch professional ball games on TV and still yell at them players from my living room...lol.. thanks god that they can't me...lol

very true....

very funny about the remotes..lol..
she prolly got a stock pile that she sells on EBAY...lol

wvspeedfreak
01-15-2008, 11:28 AM
That is a great video.More people need to look at it that way.Keeping it fun should be the main goal!!

mxdad423
01-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ww228king
very true....

very funny about the remotes..lol..
she prolly got a stock pile that she sells on EBAY...lol

Yea, she gets mad at me everytime I break one, but I always just tell her we was due for a new one anyway, LOL LOL.......Needless to say it don't help.....

Kevin Smitley

www..net

etondaddy
01-15-2008, 01:28 PM
WOW.............. That’s the coolest thing I've seen about racing sense we've been at this........... I can't wait to get home and show Kyle. That's good stuff.

Mike Kozura

Logan #34's Dad
01-17-2008, 08:08 AM
Hey Etondaddy and mxdad423, click that link or go to Youtube and Look for Summit Indoor Motocross. There are a couple of videos on there from last year. The track is not real far for you guys if you want some seat time. Near Akron, Ohio. see www.racecra.org for next race there. Also other indoor races at NEMX (larger track) near Andover, Ohio which is near Pymatuning.
Later

mxdad423
01-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey Thanks, I knew about NEMX but not the other one, The next race is Feb. 22,23,24 if I have Brandon's ready by then we just might go, would be nice to try out the new engine and suspension. The way it looks my frame and suspension parts from Dave should be done the end of next week and my Fox shocks should be here about the same time. So if I can get the powder coating done and get it togeather by then we will probably try it out. Have you ever been there? Thanks again for the info.....

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

Nichols Atvs
01-17-2008, 09:03 PM
MXDAD423
When you get the quad together and start running it post some results on those shocks i cant find anyone to give me some imput on them yet Thanks Heath Nichols

mxdad423
01-17-2008, 09:07 PM
OK I will do that Heath, I think they are going to work really well, at least Im hoping so......LOL....

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

Reimer Racing
01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Hey Kevin NEMX has races on 1/26, 2/16 and 3/8. All on sat's. You mike and ricky should try and hit one of them. I think we can hit all 3. Hope to have the new DRX ready fo the 3/8 race. Here are a couple of pics from last year.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/reimer_racing_photos/Nmexraceindoors003.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/reimer_racing_photos/Nmexraceindoors001.jpg

mxdad423
01-18-2008, 07:32 AM
Hey Paul, I will try to do that, I would really like him to get a little seat time before our season starts, with everything I changed his quad is going to be totally differant then last year, so it would be nice to get him a little seat time on it. If everything starts coming in when I think it is, I think I can have it ready around the middle of Feb. I will give you a call and let you know if we can make any of them.....

Kevin

www.bakmotorsports.net