PDA

View Full Version : ROCK products

CMPX3
01-14-2008, 07:02 PM
http;//motosport.com/offroad/winterclearance/?tpl=clearanceparts I was interested in the" ROCk " brand bumper and grab bar in thr motosport link. Could anyone give me any advise that has bought them or knows someone who has? Thanks

step869
01-14-2008, 08:00 PM
i bought the front bumper and the rear grab for my yfz

we were out rideing in the pits and let a budd ride my yfz he stood it up and just scraped the grab and it snaped

garbage if you ask me

i would spend the extra $ and buy good stuff

no sence in replaceing it twice

Colby@C&DRacing
01-15-2008, 08:03 AM
You get what you pay for. If it is cheap it is not going to be a quality products. As step said you are not saving any money if you have to turn around and by it twice

400exrider707
01-15-2008, 08:22 AM
Though I haven't used any ROCK products, I will say this, if you go over backwards your grab bar is supposed to snap. Granted I dont know how hard your impact was, BUT, in any case, if you ask me, it did it's job. I would much rather replace a cheap grab bar, than my entire subframe.

step869
01-15-2008, 10:22 AM
never went over backwards

just stood on end and scraped a lil
cheap junk
i would rather replace a grab bar as well
but in this case it shouldent of broke

thanks,
john

01-15-2008, 11:50 AM
subframes like the 400ex are pretty tough if you ask me, mines been through front flips and quite a few going back onto the bar from a wheelie and its not bent at all. Grab bars arent supposed to snap when you just go back on them.

400exrider707
01-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
subframes like the 400ex are pretty tough if you ask me, mines been through front flips and quite a few going back onto the bar from a wheelie and its not bent at all. Grab bars arent supposed to snap when you just go back on them.

400ex subframes are also steel without a removable grab bar.... 450R's use aluminum ones, with removable grab bars. The aluminum bends a lot easier.

CMPX3
01-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the advise. Sounds like I better save a little more money for the "Name Brand"