dirttrack86
01-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Thank you, I finally got it . lol:)

riding4fun
01-14-2008, 10:16 AM
I think it's awesome.

Steven623
01-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Shirts look great! Not to sound stupid, but why does it say Suzuki on the quad? Suzuki powered?

dirttrack86
01-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Suzuki sponsored. It's still DRX powered but I'm trying to figure out how to drop a small block chevy in there. LOL:)

Steven623
01-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Big block would have a lot more torque though! LOL!

JIM GRACE
01-14-2008, 01:38 PM
awesome graphics and detail, can you share the company that

created it and a phone #.. brandon would go nuts if he saw this...

brandons dad #55

dirttrack86
01-14-2008, 03:36 PM
The name of the company is classicimp.com . You need to speak to Laura. PM me and I will give you her direct #. Very nice people to work with. They do shirts for all kinds of famous drivers. You can go to their website and see hundreds of designs of their's. They do custom and prearranged designs. Believe it or not but the above T-shirt is a prearranged design and all I did was send a pic of Hurricane on her fourwheeler !! You can send a pic, or a sketch or a napkin or just tell them over the phone your ideas and they will take it from there. They are that good !!! Just imagine what a custom shirt would look like !!!!! We are very, very , very pleased with ours. :)

jerkyboy
01-14-2008, 04:42 PM
That looks awsome

Bryar Riley
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey Mark Looks great... what about a cost on the shirts........

dirttrack86
01-14-2008, 09:31 PM
As far as cost, it depends. Compared to a shirt that just has a name printed on it, they are more expensive. Compared to shirt's with the same amount of graphics and detail as theirs, much cheaper. The prices and breakdowns are on their website. But it's a little confusing finding the prearranged catergory(spelling ). But the prearranged T's have an awsome price and you don't have to buy near as many T's either. :) If you can't find it, just give me a shout and I will tell ya how to click to it.

Or PM me and I will give you Laura's #. She was really good at getting me the most for my money.:)

bulldogfallon
01-14-2008, 09:58 PM
SWEET!!!!

Love the shirts Mark....

Except for one thing ;)

I spoke with Laura and she is putting together a shirt for the DRR Nation.

Thanks again for the heads up

Great shirt....Hurricane must be proud!!!

Is she riding that KTM I sent you?

dirttrack86
01-14-2008, 10:11 PM
hey Gary, yea she's been really picking up speed on it. She's kinda of stubborn and it's hard to make her get off of something she can fly on and ride something she can barely keep up, but she is starting to get the hang of it now. Boy, does she look funny with her long legs on that little bike, her knees are banging her nose. LOL

I talked to Laura and she said she could make even you look good on a T-shirt, so they must be VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, Talented. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL JUST KIDDING !!!!:) :)