PDA

View Full Version : Alot of Questions I need Answered PLease Help!

super_man37366
11-13-2002, 05:29 PM
OK exriders I am very new to sport atv riding as you may know ,but by being on this site I have learned so much and thankz for that but here is a few more questions I need to know. OK 1`st If I get a sport quad I want nerfs ok my question is I trail ride are the hard to keep clean after they get muddy? and do the RIP very easiley? (dont tell me what I want to hear tell the truth. lol...OK 2`nd question The bike I will be working to get over the summer is a 250ex ok please just keep reading all you 250ex haters out there would a SLIP ON PIPE be just as good as a full-system on the 250ex? B/c I want a white brothers and all the offer is slip ons? would it make a nocticeable diff with a full system? Ok thats all the questions for now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE REPLY I NEED THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.. THANKZ EXRIDERS..:D

QuadTrix6
11-13-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by super_man37366
OK exriders I am very new to sport atv riding as you may know ,but by being on this site I have learned so much and thankz for that but here is a few more questions I need to know. OK 1`st If I get a sport quad I want nerfs ok my question is I trail ride are the hard to keep clean after they get muddy? and do the RIP very easiley? (dont tell me what I want to hear tell the truth. lol...OK 2`nd question The bike I will be working to get over the summer is a 250ex ok please just keep reading all you 250ex haters out there would a SLIP ON PIPE be just as good as a full-system on the 250ex? B/c I want a white brothers and all the offer is slip ons? would it make a nocticeable diff with a full system? Ok thats all the questions for now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE REPLY I NEED THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.. THANKZ EXRIDERS..:D

Ill be nice and answer:D The nerfs are not hard to clean. u can just powerwash them or hose them and run them with a sponge and it comes right off. also i dont think the nets rip that easily. i have my acs for a month and no probles and i havent heard of that hapening.

bklyn400ex
11-13-2002, 08:10 PM
the nerfs can take a real beating, and the nets deff. dont rip too easy, and just sprayin them with water will clean them