View Full Version : 700R six pack racks????????

4punksdad
01-14-2008, 06:01 AM
I have a PRM 6 pack rack for my 700R and it doesn't have the fit & finish I had hoped for and have experienced out of other PRM products.

Any one else have a six pack rack, and if so what brand is it & how does it fit. Post pics if you got em. I need a better rack ASAP.

4punksdad
11-22-2008, 05:57 AM
well, my old raptor was destroyed in my garage fire, so we aquired another....................I am back to 6-pack rack shopping. Has anyone else here purchased a 6pack rack yet? And if so, what brand & how did you like it. Post pics if you got em.

tater_kamik
12-09-2008, 05:33 PM
sorry to hear about the fire, yeah im a tad slow lol. im afraid i havent seen any 700's out there with an 6 pack rack, ill look some more next time im out at durhamtown and if i see any ill give my opinion. what dont you like about the prm?

TargetBow
12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
I have a PRM six pack rack installed on my Raptor and didn't think the fit was bad when I installed it. I don't think the looks are to bad with the one I have installed and it sure gives you a lot to grab onto if the need ever arises. Sorry to hear you didn't like the one you had from PRM. I have A-arm, swing arm and full skid from PRM and really like the protection they give the quad. I would buy from PRM again if I ever need to replace any of the items.
Hope you find one that will suit your needs.

4punksdad
12-12-2008, 04:55 AM
mine kept coming loose even with lock tite on the bolts...........& it looks level when you are not on the bike, but once you sit on the seat it looks like floppy ears on a dog! here is a pic of mine.