View Full Version : Nj Riders On The News At Chatts

Crazy lil punk
01-13-2008, 08:44 PM
anybody see the news story? Who pays more money to the state? us or the damn frogs!!? give me a break!!

WhiteYFZ
01-13-2008, 10:14 PM
whats going on joe? i didnt see anything.. what they doing? i did see ur whole front end up for sale tho., why u selling it?

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
whats going on joe? i didnt see anything.. what they doing? i did see ur whole front end up for sale tho., why u selling it?

yo espo
-selling the front end because I am looking to get something differnt, I am going back to ball joints instead of heim.

-Chatts was on the news because they are closing it down and the only other spot we could get it IS fighting because of the frogs that are there, but the new place is sick, its an old sand flat.

COMMON GUYS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THE ONLY LEGAL RIDING SPOT IN NJ!!!
THIS PLACE CANT GO DOWN WITH OUT A FIGHT!!!

CorvetteZ06
01-14-2008, 10:08 AM
is thier a website we can get info on this at?

WhiteYFZ
01-14-2008, 10:50 AM
so they found a new place, but they dont want us to be riding there? im confused

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by CorvetteZ06
is thier a website we can get info on this at?

NJORVP.org the track

Cant find the story tho, it was on Fox29 philly

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
so they found a new place, but they dont want us to be riding there? im confused

There is anew place that they want to move to because they are getting kicked out of the current spot, but some tool bags say we will kill the frogs? and some other tool doesn't want it near his house, its ridiculous

NJ450rider
01-14-2008, 01:06 PM
we've been fighting. where have you been? And there are 3 new locations the saharah sands stripmine location in monroe township is the 1st location trying to get going. Its gonna be a long battle to get more parks.

http://www.njohva.org

become a member!

300EXrider356
01-14-2008, 01:19 PM
I saw this story on the news and I live in Kansas! It all sucks though theres hardly any place to ride anymore, I have to travel 2 hours if I want to ride on a real MX track.

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
we've been fighting. where have you been? And there are 3 new locations the saharah sands stripmine location in monroe township is the 1st location trying to get going. Its gonna be a long battle to get more parks.

become a member!

I don't live in NJ, So I didnt know if there was anything going on or not. thanks for the headsup!

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider356
I saw this story on the news and I live in Kansas! It all sucks though theres hardly any place to ride anymore, I have to travel 2 hours if I want to ride on a real MX track.

Thats crazy!!

Chats isnt really a REAL mx track, but its SOO fun!

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2008, 04:53 PM
A STORY
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20071216_Rough_going_for_ATV_plan.html

the guy is standing over a damn CAR tire mark, not ATV or DIRTBIKE. The news vans probally made the stupid mark, TOOL BAGS...

fastyz85
01-14-2008, 08:12 PM
yo i am so mad right now. As a rider in NJ we deserve some mf***ing places to ride. God knows they build enough housing developements to house illegal immigrants and other people, making this state more crowded then it already is, then when it comes to making the tax payers happy and actually using our money to make tracks they say no because one dousche bag thinks it will damage the place. It was a sand pit!!! it already was just nothing. Now i do support the environment and i do get where this guy comes from but come on dude, every rider knows that if he had the option of a legal area instead of an illegal one they would ride at the leagl one even if it costs a couple bucks. If you ever need somebody to back you up or whatever i got your back because this state really needs to get its act together.:mad:

NJ450rider
01-14-2008, 08:57 PM

become a member and help! We need everyone to stand together.

WhiteYFZ
01-14-2008, 09:15 PM

become a member and help! We need everyone to stand together.

is there a link to a certain thread? i joined.

naw0029
01-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Unbeleavable these tree huggers make no sense, we ride back there now and we are not going to stop so why not make it safe for everyone else. I know exactly where it is and my girlfriend lives right next to the sand plant, trust me there is nothing special about the place. Its huge and 90% sand. Yea there may be a few frogs and/or owls but nothing they would worry about if it was a developer standing in town hall trying to get a few half a milion dollor homes built. I realy hope it gets built there only 15 mins from my house and right next to my gilrs house, that would be awsome.......and if i ever see that tool bag back there ill be sure to have him eat some roost for you guys.

O wait i should not have saied i have rode back there, now the cops are going to come find me and take my quad!!!!! Hahahahahahahha give me a break i hope the cops come to my house.

scottsworld
01-15-2008, 08:44 PM
its great if we get new parks to ride at but the people of chatsworth are real pecker heads and i will not ride at a park owne or opperated by this people and i know i am not the only one that feels that way

Crazy lil punk
01-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by scottsworld
its great if we get new parks to ride at but the people of chatsworth are real pecker heads and i will not ride at a park owne or opperated by this people and i know i am not the only one that feels that way

Yo scott-
This is Joe, I was at chatts a longggg time ago with you, you wenrt riding, it was back like this time last year, I had that 87 race ready R that blew up that day.
-Chatts has a lot of *** holes, but its a place to ride none the less

Crazy lil punk
01-21-2008, 01:36 PM
bump

-anyone hear any new news?

NJ450rider
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
UPDATE:

Well im happy to announce that bills A-4172 and S-3024 did not get voted on! While bill A-4172 did make it to a second reading it wasnt voted on. Best of all bill S-3024 was thrown out of the senate and wasnt even considerd to be important. So were safe for now. I was told that they will be re introduced under new numbers in the spring time. So come spring well all gotta stand up as one and keep these bills down for good.

Together we all have a voice!

Crazy lil punk
01-23-2008, 03:46 PM
UPDATE:

Well im happy to announce that bills A-4172 and S-3024 did not get voted on! While bill A-4172 did make it to a second reading it wasnt voted on. Best of all bill S-3024 was thrown out of the senate and wasnt even considerd to be important. So were safe for now. I was told that they will be re introduced under new numbers in the spring time. So come spring well all gotta stand up as one and keep these bills down for good.

Together we all have a voice!

good, good, anything on getting that new riding spot?

NJ450rider
01-23-2008, 03:48 PM
My honest opinion is that its gonna be years before theres any state run parks or a new chatsworth. Its gonna take constant pressure from everyone to get this to happen faster.

Crazy lil punk
02-01-2008, 09:26 PM
bump